Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

what a weird question

Idk 27-30
How is it weird? Averaging 18 pts off the bench isn't an easy feat, at least imo. You would have to be extremely efficient and then the role you play would have to be one where you are at least the secondary option.

Now if he averaging 6 made 3s a game then ok but without googling, I can assume he's probably around 3/4?

I'm asking a serious question whoadie. You was just trying to trade him a season and a half ago so I'm just trying to see if you are just gonna roll with him at this point or are you gonna give up on him again if he don't come out averaging 18 a game

Burke sat down and the pace immediately got better

how you an undersized ball hog who don’t play defense

there’s better players w/o a job for him

How is it weird? Averaging 18 pts off the bench isn't an easy feat, at least imo. You would have to be extremely efficient and then the role you play would have to be one where you are at least the secondary option.

Now if he averaging 6 made 3s a game then ok but without googling, I can assume he's probably around 3/4?

I'm asking a serious question whoadie. You was just trying to trade him a season and a half ago so I'm just trying to see if you are just gonna roll with him at this point or are you gonna give up on him again if he don't come out averaging 18 a game
It was weird as it in I didn’t expect it.

Tyler averaged 15 last season in a down year which is understandable from 3 from his rookie season on 2 made threes a game and a noticeable dip in FT production. (30 mins)

this season just naturally you would expect better percentages from progression as a player. Tyler is going to be asked to do more on offense since he’s the only viable offensive option off the bench until oladipo gets back. And even after he’s the clear cut features player off the bench. Also knowing how this team operates, I can see how Lowry’s facilitation is going to create easier looks and an uptick and pace that will yield higher scoring for the rest of the team.

Now, based on his preseason including this game tyler is averaging 26 mins per while averaging 22ppg. Obviously preseason isn’t the regular season but based on everything I just said I don’t see how Tyler natural averaging 3 points more is so far fetched. My question was tongue in cheek anyways…and if you visited the NBA prediction thread you would see I have Tyler as a 6th man of the year winner so he would have to average around that much Imo anyways. But I’m not even banking on 18 ad again the post was tongue in cheek

It was weird as it in I didn’t expect it.

Tyler averaged 15 last season in a down year which is understandable from 3 from his rookie season on 2 made threes a game and a noticeable dip in FT production. (30 mins)

this season just naturally you would expect better percentages from progression as a player. Tyler is going to be asked to do more on offense since he’s the only viable offensive option off the bench until oladipo gets back. And even after he’s the clear cut features player off the bench. Also knowing how this team operates, I can see how Lowry’s facilitation is going to create easier looks and an uptick and pace that will yield higher scoring for the rest of the team.

Now, based on his preseason including this game tyler is averaging 26 mins per while averaging 22ppg. Obviously preseason isn’t the regular season but based on everything I just said I don’t see how Tyler natural averaging 3 points more is so far fetched. My question was tongue in cheek anyways…and if you visited the NBA prediction thread you would see I have Tyler as a 6th man of the year winner so he would have to average around that much Imo anyways. But I’m not even banking on 18 ad again the post was tongue in cheek
Dope

That’s crazy how Philly came back on Detroit

since drummond got booed it can’t be his first game back since leaving right?

Back