Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

200.gif
Ehhh

I don’t think the knicks will be as good as last season but at the same time idk because I can’t act like Fournier and kemba don’t make a difference
We're actually at our numbers defensively that we were last year. Yes it's preseason I know but Thibs doesn't give a fuck about that lol. These guys play with constant pressure and focus or he benches them. Our defense won't be as bad as people think. My concern is Thibs trusting the depth more.

We're actually at our numbers defensively that we were last year. Yes it's preseason I know but Thibs doesn't give a fuck about that lol. These guys play with constant pressure and focus or he benches them. Our defense won't be as bad as people think. My concern is Thibs trusting the depth more.
Word…word…

call me a hater, but something won’t be as good as last season between randle, the 3pt shooting or the D

Y'all food out her

I thought that was ya boy.
Yeah out of sheer confidence of finding gems….but I don’t think he’s gonna work out in the role we laid out for him. He can’t be a backup PG on this team. Not on a team that’s supposed to be good. He’s not an actual PG, he’s labeled as a shooter but it hasn’t happened yet in all the time he’s been here. He’s liked because he “plays hard on D” but he tricks you into thinking he’s good defensively

At some point I gotta say I seen enough

Yeah out of sheer confidence of finding gems….but I don’t think he’s gonna work out in the role we laid out for him. He can’t be a backup PG on this team. Not on a team that’s supposed to be good. He’s not an actual PG, he’s labeled as a shooter but it hasn’t happened yet in all the time he’s been here. He’s liked because he “plays hard on D” but he tricks you into thinking he’s good defensively

At some point I gotta say I seen enough
Fair enough.

Fair enough.
Also I been saying since FA Miami needed to get somebody that can bolster Miami’s firepower (for us off the bench)

something akin to Boston getting Schroeder or knicks getting kemba

if oladipo is pretty healthy he can be that but I don’t wanna bank on that

I really wanted Schroeder for cheap or Otto Porter

Word…word…

call me a hater, but something won’t be as good as last season between randle, the 3pt shooting or the D
I'm sure the defense will slip but I mean it won't be dramatically barring health which is a real concern. As far as 3s our shit is up🤣🤣🤣52 fucking 3s bruh?!! They wanted to play more modern this will be hilarious lol. 24 hit though soo long as they aren't chucking fuck it lol.

Y'all food out her
Yall will NOT be as great as yall think and you gone learn in 2 weeks.
:readyforwar:

Also I been saying since FA Miami needed to get somebody that can bolster Miami’s firepower (for us off the bench)

something akin to Boston getting Schroeder or knicks getting kemba

if oladipo is pretty healthy he can be that but I don’t wanna bank on that

I really wanted Schroeder for cheap or Otto Porter
Did yall ever try to get him or was it he just wanted to go to Warriors?

Did yall ever try to get him or was it he just wanted to go to Warriors?
I don’t know/remember I just personally thought he would be a decent backup F that could shoot, and could start if need be because of injury

i wish we tried harder but they be focusing on bringing haslem back to motivate grown men

I don’t know/remember I just personally thought he would be a decent backup F that could shoot, and could start if need be because of injury

i wish we tried harder but they be focusing on bringing haslem back to motivate grown men
He's an OG for sure but I mean...at some point they gotta see he's just taking up roster and cap space lol.

Back