Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

“He's a good hearted person. No question. But he aint the champion for this that yall trying to make him.”

thats homie last post in a 3 paragraph post pyscho Analyzing Kyrie. That last sentence. That’s pure hate, pure insecurity, projection

lol that’s exactly my issue with it displayed perfectly, bash On, I’ll offer no more pushback

Lmaoo at downing me psycho analyzing Kyrie while psycho analyzing me.

Does that mean you hate me and you super insecure?

Yall stay sounding dumb as fuck.

Screaming let Kyrie have his opinion while shitting on people for having opinions back.

Fam yall seeing some of the shit Kyrie been liking? Someshit about govt is forcing people to take vaccined so that they can hook them up to a super computer and feed their soul to satan.

Like some of yall defending him as a champion of choice, but he aint that at all with this crazy shit he on.

Nigga you ain't talked about no basketball the last few posts that you claim you want to do
Your role as an antagonizer is horrible you should take a look in the mirror and ask if I wanna do this for the rest of my posting career

But keep talking about Kyrie in 12 diff ways to say the same thing

Your role as an antagonizer is horrible you should take a look in the mirror and ask if I wanna do this for the rest of my posting career

But keep talking about Kyrie in 12 diff ways to say the same thing
I'm not trying to antagonize you, you took a post more seriously than it was meant to be and now you can't seem to let it go. Move on

And yes. What you like on the internet is a reflection of you.

If a dude out here hitting like on content thats sexual about kids we would look at him sideways
If a dude out out here hitting like on anime content we would say he likes anime
If a dude out here hitting like on Blue Lives Matter content we would assume he racist
If a dude is out here hitting like and posting about the NBA we would he likes basketball.

It is what it is

Last edited:
And if you don’t wanna talk about it, then ignore the posts about it

That's my only thing with niggas in this thread at times. Too many niggas in here like to act like they control the content of this thread, or pick and choose when shit is cool to talk about shit. Like what? Sh*t I thought this thread was about ball and all it encompasses, if you don't wanna participate in what a nig or some nigs are saying, cool, ignore shit and talk about something else. Shits free right?

That jumper did look smoother but still kinda boxey.
He's what 6'11 and brolic as fuck lol that's why. He still went up with balance on both feet, squared to the basket, and the arc was fine. If that's what his jumper will be from now on that's not bad at all.

He's what 6'11 and brolic as fuck lol that's why. He still went up with balance on both feet, squared to the basket, and the arc was fine. If that's what his jumper will be from now on that's not bad at all.
I just need to see him do it in games that matter before I praise him for developing a jumper. We've all seen Ben Simmons hit jumpers but when the games count there's nothing

I just need to see him do it in games that matter before I praise him for developing a jumper. We've all seen Ben Simmons hit jumpers but when the games count there's nothing

We seen him hit jumpers in practice. He dont even attempt them otherwise

Back