Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Whats funny is the Blazers are pretty much exactly what they're supposed to be every season minus that fluke run to the conference finals which was probably the worst thing that could've happened to them

Its damn near impossible to have even a solid defense when you're two best players are a pair of small guards unless you have some sort of elite level rim protection and clearly Nurkic isnt anywhere near that....so not only can you not defend pick and roll because your guards cant get over screens and contain but you're also playing a drop coverage with your center who cant defend and is also supposed to be your 3rd best player(not to mention doubling down by trading for 6"4 Norman Powell and making him your starting small forward)

Listen I'm not a Terry Stotts fan but he had them overachieving a lot defensively and to fire him expect something better with Billups was ridiculous

I love seeing this though because Dame talked all that shit about loyalty and super teams and now he's in a situation where he wants to leave but wants it look like its the organization blowing it up rather than him forcing a trade so he doesnt look like an asshole

EXPOSE HIM

Na not going to do this if fam gotta carry the offense in the fashion he does for them to compete there's going to be defensive lapses I've also seen dame suck it up and create stops in critical points of the game if he really really needed to, he literally not in a situation to be a balanced player as pg of the blazers

Whats funny is the Blazers are pretty much exactly what they're supposed to be every season minus that fluke run to the conference finals which was probably the worst thing that could've happened to them

Its damn near impossible to have even a solid defense when you're two best players are a pair of small guards unless you have some sort of elite level rim protection and clearly Nurkic isnt anywhere near that....so not only can you not defend pick and roll because your guards cant get over screens and contain but you're also playing a drop coverage with your center who cant defend and is also supposed to be your 3rd best player(not to mention doubling down by trading for 6"4 Norman Powell and making him your starting small forward)

Listen I'm not a Terry Stotts fan but he had them overachieving a lot defensively and to fire him expect something better with Billups was ridiculous

I love seeing this though because Dame talked all that shit about loyalty and super teams and now he's in a situation where he wants to leave but wants it look like its the organization blowing it up rather than him forcing a trade so he doesnt look like an asshole

Thought we broke this slave master loyalty bs fam about to be the last idiot to go down like this can't belive it fam is officially a fuck nigga now smh

@AZTG i found your Twitter account

His family ain't doin him right. He's trying to eat his way out of NOLA, but this might backfire and he might end up as Eddie Curry and shit.

The trainers need to kidnap this bloated muhfucka for the rest of the season and get him down to 260.

Funny the Knicks fans on here had a back and forth about Mitch Robinson and Thibs was like “f all that” and sent him to the bench. Would have happened earlier, but Noel has not been able to stay healthy all season.

Funny the Knicks fans on here had a back and forth about Mitch Robinson and Thibs was like “f all that” and sent him to the bench. Would have happened earlier, but Noel has not been able to stay healthy all season.

Noel and Mitch the same player. They got the same skill set, and the same flaw.

But Noel just happens to be better.

This been should have happened imo. I been saying Noel better than Mitch.

Just wish we had traded Mitch first. This hurts his value.

Noel and Mitch the same player. They got the same skill set, and the same flaw.

But Noel just happens to be better.

This been should have happened imo. I been saying Noel better than Mitch.

Just wish we had traded Mitch first. This hurts his value.
Ehhhhhh nah bruh Noel can't catch worth a damn and everyone gets at Mitch about durability yet it's been Noel who been chilling on the bench since off season. Also Mitch is a way better rebounder and due to his increased size does NOT get moved out the paint like Noel does. If Mitch never broke his foot he'd be able to work on his legs and base strength as much as his upper body. He's also a few years younger than Noel I'll gladly trade Noel first.

With all that said for Turner I'll be fine with a trade regardless long as it isn't Rose, RJ, IQ or Obi🤷🏽‍♂️

Ehhhhhh nah bruh Noel can't catch worth a damn and everyone gets at Mitch about durability yet it's been Noel who been chilling on the bench since off season. Also Mitch is a way better rebounder and due to his increased size does NOT get moved out the paint like Noel does. If Mitch never broke his foot he'd be able to work on his legs and base strength as much as his upper body. He's also a few years younger than Noel I'll gladly trade Noel first.

With all that said for Turner I'll be fine with a trade regardless long as it isn't Rose, RJ, IQ or Obi🤷🏽‍♂️

Either way we need to upgrade the 5 position and get a player who can contribute offensivelly

Back