Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Oh so you dodged the question even though you interjected into me talking to someone else lol

thanks for playing
The Sixers would be better off without Seth, they would still have Embiiid, Tobias, Maxey and role players. Not saying he wouldn't be a big loss but I believe they would still win games

The Sixers would be better off without Seth, they would still have Embiiid, Tobias, Maxey and role players. Not saying he wouldn't be a big loss but I believe they would still win games
Lol tell me you don’t watch basketball without telling me you don’t watch basketball

Nigga shut up, you just salty nobody agreeing with your takes
Your response to the Seth curry question let’s me know you’re not the guy to talk about this with

no offense

it’s fine I’m not upset

toheeb won’t admit it but he knows Seth curry is more important to the Sixers than RJ is to the Knicks as well

toheeb won’t admit it but he knows Seth curry is more important to the Sixers than RJ is to the Knicks as well
They are talking about the idealized version of RJ Barrett (remember when i said they still have "Hope"). The one that showed up a little bit last season. A player like that who can score in bunches, create for others and play good defense is definitely more valuable than Duncan or Seth types.

Spacing is important and i understand where u are coming from though.

With all that been said, the way RJ Barrett has played this season, he really should be on the bench and not getting regular minutes.

Was giving u the benefit of doubt, but this comment shows me u entirely missed where they were coming from. Or maybe u ware just trolling.
There is no “where they were coming from” besides he’s the 2nd best player and Duncan is the 5th

I didn’t even read your comment before

idc no more after the Seth curry statement

it’s over

Duncan and RJ should be benched that’s the original point

Back