Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I don’t want to type this out lol you guys are looking at this too simplistically

Duncan for years has been the sole reason why the floor is stretched on offense in the starting lineup. The gravity he holds as a shooter makes it a lot easier on other guys on the perimeter so they can’t be doubled

No Duncan last year means our entire offense would have to change

Tell me another guy who hits threes at a consistent rate on this roster that starts?

I’ve seen three games Miami lose this season just from Duncan not making shots

RJ’s production even when it’s down can still be picked up by burks, Fournier, rose, even Kemba. You won’t get maybe as good defense but RJ

@Gene Parmesan Dont u think Strus can provide a facsimile of what Duncan is supposed to provide?
Yes which Is why as an idea I want to bench Duncan for him but as of right now it’s moot since it’s not happening or hasn’t happened yet. I can’t exactly say Strus can fill in for Duncan because it’s an unknown. It’s possible he’s not ready for that I just want to see it.

I also said at the least Duncan’s importance is the same as RJ’s (my real point)

AZTG telling me Duncan is only important because everybody is injured kinda let’s me know he watches way less heat games than I assumed

Also in your opinion what’s RJ’s job on this team?

when you have 3 other players just as good as RJ why does he have to be the 2nd best player right now?

Y’all are being incredibly surface level and lazy just looking at who is the _____ best player or who is the ___ option on offense and then basing your claims off of that

That’s like saying Caruso isn’t just as important than Collin sexton just because Caruso is the 5th best player on the team

Nah you wildin fam.

A floor stretcher is dime a dozen.

A get the ball and generate 20 ppg for the team off the bounce is way more important.

Real talk, @Gene Parmesan, with Duncan being the floor stretcher, is he as important as Bam is if everyone is healthy?

Im talking about role.

RJs role is to be the 2nd best player. Bams role is to be the 2nd best player.

On a healthy Heat team, is Duncans role as important as Bams role?

Nah you wildin fam.

A floor stretcher is dime a dozen.

A get the ball and generate 20 ppg for the team off the bounce is way more important.

Real talk, @Gene Parmesan, with Duncan being the floor stretcher, is he as important as Bam is if everyone is healthy?

Im talking about role.

RJs role is to be the 2nd best player. Bams role is to be the 2nd best player.

On a healthy Heat team, is Duncans role as important as Bams role?
The argument was never Duncan and bam I don’t get why you even going this direction

over the years bam has been just as important as Duncan for our team as far as being conducive to success albeit for diff reasons

you using bam helps RJ in no way

btw that’s the disconnect you talking about role only I’m talking about schematically

AZTG telling me Duncan is only important because everybody is injured kinda let’s me know he watches way less heat games than I assumed

Also in your opinion what’s RJ’s job on this team?

when you have 3 other players just as good as RJ why does he have to be the 2nd best player right now?
Rj at his best can score, rebound, pass, and defend the best wing. The Knicks as a whole are elevated when he's playing well and has more of the offense. We've seen currently what's happening with his slump and Randle driving head first into double teams is a recipe for disaster.

Agreed, but a 62 is better than a 17.

giphy.gif

Back