Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Do you guys agree with the notion going around that Kevin Durant (28.6 ppg) doesn’t have help?

harden is averaging 20
Aldridge is averaging 14
Joe Harris is averaging 11
Patty mills is averaging 12

i mean I guess when harden is shooting 40% from the field and 36% from three I guess it can seem that way

Its the defense imo.

Also, Nets favorites to be in the final until they gey eliminated. Idc how they look or what their record is until then.

Shoutout to Enes Freedom. I know dude is a cornball and he goes about things the wrong way ALOT. But most of the things he is standing up for seems to be worthy causes.

Hopefully he fine tunes his methods and keeps fighting the good fight.

Fam im not gonna take this thread in another direction, but Enes Freedom comes from the country that leads the world in human rights abuse.

He stays going at the president of his country cause the president of his country has beef with Enes Freedoms religious leader.

But, Enes Freedom hasnt once spoken up about Turkeys treatment of Kurds, Gays, Alevites, Armeanians, Zazas, etc. I can list a million things.

Turkey and Israel by far lead the world in the worst minority rights in the world.

If he was real, he would call out his countries other politicians to stop being racist war mongers instead of only calling out the President cause the President wants to jail the person that leads the sect Kanter worships.

All in all, its a good thing hes sticking up for the Muslims that China has in camps.

But, I need him to have the same energy for his home country before he changes his name to Freedom

Last edited:
Fam im not gonna take this thread in another direction, but Enes Freedom comes from the country that leads the world in human rights abuse.

He stays going at the president of his country cause the president of his country has beef his Enes Freedoms religious leader.

But, Enes Freedom hasnt once spoken up about Turkeys treatment of Kurds, Gays, Alevites, Armeanians, Zazas, etc. I can list a million things.

Turkey and Israel by far lead the world in the worst minority rights in the world.

If he was real, he would call out his countries other politicians to stop being racist war mongers instead of only calling out the President cause the President wants to jail the person that leads the sect Kanter worships.

All in all, its a good thing hes sticking up for the Muslims that China has in camps.

But, I need him to have the same energy for his home country before he changes his name to Freedom

E7ephK5XIAMoJXc.jpg

He stays going at the president of his country cause the president of his country has beef with Enes Freedoms religious leader.

Lol, his home country literally want to kill him.

I won’t call myself a scholar in the things Kanter has spoken up about, But just a quick google search shows he has spoken about the Kurds.

Looks like he spoke about Armenia too..

But like u said, “let’s not take this thread another direction”. Especially not over Kanter, I am not that invested.

Last edited:
Back