Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

He was underutilized and wasn't getting consistent rotation minutes like he should've been but he needs to understand he's a role player and has to earn playing time....he is legitimately a pretty good player though, would rather keep him than Tate
Exactly. Let the summer happen. See if the clear some space out for him. He does deserve more mins but shit he gotta earn em. Come to camp and beat out Tate if he’s here.

Maybe he ain’t got that dawg in him lol

Niggas requesting trades after 2 years of being in the league lol

Exactly. Let the summer happen. See if the clear some space out for him. He does deserve more mins but shit he gotta earn em. Come to camp and beat out Tate if he’s here.

Maybe he ain’t got that dawg in him lol

Niggas requesting trades after 2 years of being in the league lol
Dudes egos are out of control and no humility

Cause YOU started popping shit about dude unprompted. Now you in here looking hurt just like mans told you you would which is why you should have humbled yourself and waited to pop all that bullshit. And you wanna double down like a bozo lol. Cut the malarkey Ax.
I keep the same energy win or loss. I’m not letting a team we swept and another team that had to injure an opposing player and still lose “humble “ me I’m the same regardless fuck kyrie

Axel the Celtics lost last week let it go lol
Nah bruh I’m not going for that humble bullshit we have a winning record against everyone trynna talk shit worry about your team instead of trynna “humble “ me. First y’all claim I disappear after losses now when I say we’re gonna bounce back and we’re better then your team ( THE NUMBERS PROVE IT) now I gotta be humble, man FOH

Being a fan comes with highs and lows so no matter what happens it’s not as if ima not be a Nets fan. You on the other hand just lost your best chance at a chip and finding comfort in the possibility of a man who left your team years ago being traded. Mans has way too much real estate in your existence :js4:
Lol at best chance our core is 25 and under all we need is a few tweaks that’s what you hope can happen. Here’s a fact tho KD and Kyrie are 6-7 in the playoffs together yet you’re trynna act like OUR window is closed huh?

I keep the same energy win or loss. I’m not letting a team we swept and another team that had to injure an opposing player and still lose “humble “ me I’m the same regardless fuck kyrie

Again the revisionist history is crazy.

It wasn't just fuck kyrie it was "kyrie is an idiot cause he left Boston to win a championship in bkn and we gonna get one before him".

I told you you could've waited a couple weeks to get that take off to save yourself the potential embarrassment then you said "nah fuck kyrie"

Now you're looking like a dumbass.

Keep keeping that energy tho.

Idk about his dad part, it was a slower paced nba, he was guarding 1-5 athletic as hell and had a decent middy. He had multiple knee surgeries and still carved out an all star spot and played for 16 seasons. The lack of respect for past players is alarming lls
Kenyon Martin was a high level role player

I’m just saying the hubris from his son don’t reflect how his dad was

Kenyon Martin was a high level role player

I’m just saying the hubris from his son don’t reflect how his dad was

But it could be a reflection of how his dad felt he should have dealt with things or wished he had the ability to.

Hard to imagine anyone but Kmart being in that boys ear. From what I remember he had a very strong personality.

But it could be a reflection of how his dad felt he should have dealt with things or wished he had the ability to.

Hard to imagine anyone but Kmart being in that boys ear. From what I remember he had a very strong personality.
Let’s operate on the assumption that you’re right…

Who the fuck is Kenyon to coerce a 2nd round pick in his 2nd year to demand a trade from a bad team?

All in all, the nerve of that nigga lol

Lol at best chance our core is 25 and under all we need is a few tweaks that’s what you hope can happen. Here’s a fact tho KD and Kyrie are 6-7 in the playoffs together yet you’re trynna act like OUR window is closed huh?

Listen here king I’m not about to go back and forth with you & your mental gymnastics. Ima just respond with a post I already said to you a few days ago

If we’re gonna keep it all the way funky Boston should have been swept. Taking injuries out of the equation next year the East will be a problem so I don’t see the same path for Boston. Be blessed King.

Back