Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Final thoughts on Ben until update

report to camp, this situation not worth the fall out

I don’t like his skill set being devalued in the nba more than I wish to defend him

the idea “Ben wants a trade because he don’t want to get better” and it still ain’t 20 better players than him so even if that was true......

this was a ballsy move or a easy move, how long he stay away will show which is what for him. Show up to the building everyday doing what you want on the court and making niggas uncomfortable, same message

Final thoughts on Ben until update

report to camp, this situation not worth the fall out

I don’t like his skill set being devalued in the nba more than I wish to defend him

the idea “Ben wants a trade because he don’t want to get better” and it still ain’t 20 better players than him so even if that was true......

this was a ballsy move or a easy move, how long he stay away will show which is what for him. Show up to the building everyday doing what you want on the court and making niggas uncomfortable, same message
The fallout already there the moment it was reported he hadn't spoken to anyone in the organization, he has to stay the course. Going back will just delay the trade he desperately wants

BULLS.jpg
See the source image

Fuck man I hope Kyrie doesn't fuck this shit up for Brooklyn. Dude is NOT getting the vaccine period. No one is gonna convince him, this the same fool who thinks Earth is flat. GOOD LUCK Brooklyn.
He's gonna be missing all home games until he gets the shot, he's gonna be fucking up early

Back