Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda thought he decommitted already, but Im hearing Napier wanna build this thing from the ground up.

Some of these commits werent looking good on film. Not sayin we couldnt use more talent but Im coo with the marathon approach

Kinda thought he decommitted already, but Im hearing Napier wanna build this thing from the ground up.

Some of these commits werent looking good on film. Not sayin we couldnt use more talent but Im coo with the marathon approach

We doing the same at LSU

I was hoping for a second place finish in the SEC West but it’s looking like a 2 year plan now.

I’m looking at 7 wins and a bowl game as our potential next year

Damn, the cupboards are that bare?

New coaching staff and our Top 2 QBs transferring out.

we lost our top 3 QBs in less than a year.

We only have a freshman and an incoming freshman to lead the team.

We losing a lot of folks to the portal

I think Ricks coming home.

Bama people saying he not a take and he cooled off on the Buckeyes.

We doing the same at LSU

I was hoping for a second place finish in the SEC West but it’s looking like a 2 year plan now.

I’m looking at 7 wins and a bowl game as our potential next year
You all's transition class is still top 15 tho. This keeps up with us, Ion see how we end up with 15 signees. LSU seems different in that regardless of the coach, there's already a recruiting syatem in place, so they get the players. Florida be startin from scratch every damn time.

Damn. I wanted to keep CR.

he was the highest paid coach at his position in college but a bigger role in the defense gets people moving.

But since he went to Florida, it’s fuck him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back