Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooo.
I just found out Bama is claiming championships they didn’t even win.

1941 they was even ranked in the top 20 and 3rd in their conference and Minnesota was the undefeated champs.

1973 they literally lost the championship game to ND but they the UPI stated they was the champs before the bowl game and Bama claimed it. (Glad they changed their ways.

Yooooo.
I just found out Bama is claiming championships they didn’t even win.

1941 they was even ranked in the top 20 and 3rd in their conference and Minnesota was the undefeated champs.

1973 they literally lost the championship game to ND but they the UPI stated they was the champs before the bowl game and Bama claimed it. (Glad they changed their ways.

wasn’t back in the day they could name whoever they wanted as champion. Why you got some shady champions even after losses.

Yea every champion crowned prior to the BCS era is honestly questionable

I might do a deep dive into this. I love the history of football

I know LSU don’t claim one of the titles from the early 1900s even though a paper said they was be untrue as undeafted

I might do a deep dive into this. I love the history of football

I know LSU don’t claim one of the titles from the early 1900s even though a paper said they was be untrue as undeafted

Lol check this out

Lol yea he was telling teammates he was going to SC the week after Lincoln left. A lot of these transfers seem to have made up drama to make it look like tampering wasn’t happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back