Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LHN is terrible. Repeat of the Vinca Young vs USC game, some Roy Williams highlights…. Think the sec network is superior in coverage.

A&M getting the Shaft…no John.

SEC tryna lure in Osu and Michigan. For Osu, could make sense, for Michigan….We’d do alright in Basketball,baseball , but we’d be Arkansas level in football

Coming back to play for the “small” school in your hometown is some humbling ass shit tbh

But knowing him he’ll still expect special treatment
Shit happens all the time…these big recruits get to a powerhouse and really find out they was just a big ass fish in a little ass pond

and now they in ocean with sharks and they aint that…

LHN is terrible. Repeat of the Vinca Young vs USC game, some Roy Williams highlights…. Think the sec network is superior in coverage.

SEC tryna lure in Osu and Michigan. For Osu, could make sense, for Michigan….We’d do alright in Basketball,baseball , but we’d be Arkansas level in football
Would be best imo for mich and osu to join ACC

Michigan would turn into Arkansas forreal. Every few season would be a good one.
In the ACC?

I think they would be MUCH more competitive there

only true powerhouse in that conference is Clemson

Miami and FSU aint on that level anymore

OSU and Mich joining would actually add some more prestige to the ACC football wise

In the ACC?

I think they would be MUCH more competitive there

only true powerhouse in that conference is Clemson

Miami and FSU aint on that level anymore

OSU and Mich joining would actually add some more prestige to the ACC football wise

in the SEC

I think we dont need all the schools in 2-3 conferences though

The BIG 10 and ACC needs to stand on their own. Even the PAC 12 IMO

Agreed, ACC, Michigan would eat vs staying in B1G. But they gonna stay because of the Academics shit

The SEC has at least 4 to 5 teams every season that has a legit chance at a playoff berth and possible Natty every season

Bama
UGA
UF
LSU
Auburn

i dont see why any school would want to make the path tougher. Only schools imo that could play in SEC on a weekly basis is Clemson and Ohio State

everybody else getting washed by the tier 1 teams in the conference and be in dogfights every week with the tier 2s and 3s
in the SEC

I think we dont need all the schools in 2-3 conferences though

The BIG 10 and ACC needs to stand on their own. Even the PAC 12 IMO
I eventually saw FBS P5 schools dropping the NCAA and moving towards 3 or 4 super conferences without respect to region

Do you know how much money OU and Texas would owe to he BIG 12 on top of Texas with the LHN.

Its sooooo much money if they leave early. Aint even worth type money

I heard its 80 million per school. Meh, it's not my money...

R.ac96025063beaaac3005ac2c18d00eb2

Yea, the LHN is terrible.

Big 10 network and sec network are better imo

How y’all feel about Texas and Ou trying to leave? Idk why they wanna go to a conference just to be third best or in Texas case like 10th. I get the recruiting and the money but I don’t see OU beating Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back