Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Probably the number one thing I hate trying to evaluate for a prospect is someones "motor" or how hard they play....sometimes its a major red flag and other times its an overreaction or just the demeanor of the player

Paolo is definitely one of those players where the game comes so easy to them that they come off as not trying sometimes or not giving full effort mostly on the defensive end but I think he'll be fine

Hope we get a chance to double dip again in 2022. Ross/Harris(20 mil exp) Bamba should be enough to net us one or two frps. There should be an abundance of talent particularly at G/wing in the 6-15 range

Ivey
J.Davis
Hardy
K.Brown
Mathurin
K.Murray
Beauchamp
*Sharpe

I we walk away with one of those + P5/Chet/Jabari

:clawd3:

Last edited:
Hope we get a chance to double dip again in 2022. Ross/Harris(20 mil exp) Bamba should be enough to net us one or two frps. There should be an abundance of talent particularly at G/wing in the 6-15 range

Ivey
J.Davis
K.Brown
Mathurin
K.Murray
Beauchamp
*Sharpe

I we walk away with one of those + a P5/Chet/Jabari

:clawd3:

I feel the exact same way for us...hoping he can flip EG and Wood for some firsts, land in the top 3 and possibly package some picks to move up if we have a chance to get someone we like later on

they got my boy coaching a Overtime Elite team smh. Ollie was supposed to be next up

Facts

13478163455_c5fb32f1fe_o.gif

yo, these Emoni Bates numbers are pretty bad. Just heard Sam Vecenie say he would not take him in the 1st round of the 2022 draft if he was eligible. Thought dude was exaggerating, but man, these numbers are pretty pretty bad.

I was wondering why the hype died down on dude, he's playing like trash. I'll give him a pass right now considering he should still be a senior in high school. I put more the blame on his dad, he didn't do the kid any favors the way he's guiding his son.

Back