Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 Royal Rumble Thread: 1/26/2020

I’ve been DVRing raw/smackdown for like 12 years now. Recently I haven’t watched those shows on DVR. I just watch live and if I changed the channel to something else and forget about raw/smackdown, meh. Don’t feel like I’m missing anything. As for AEW/NXT? I have to watch the entirely of both shows. That’s how important I feel they are. I’ve enjoyed watching both with no chance of missing a single episode anytime soon

I’ve been DVRing raw/smackdown for like 12 years now. Recently I haven’t watched those shows on DVR. I just watch live and if I changed the channel to something else and forget about raw/smackdown, meh. Don’t feel like I’m missing anything. As for AEW/NXT? I have to watch the entirely of both shows. That’s how important I feel they are. I’ve enjoyed watching both with no chance of missing a single episode anytime soon
Yeah same way I feel thp I DVR Raw if I'm at work incase something good happens. Smackdown can fuck off, I probably seen the first episode and a random episode 2 weeks ago, that show is HORRIBLE. The best thing they got is Bray and as much as we love the new gimmick, Fiends matches be like watching mid evening traffic, slow asf.

BUT yeah AEW and NXT feel like what wrestling is today and I love both shows for taking on the current gen instead of sticking to some old school ways and losing touch.

But WWE does have the roster, yet chooses not to utilize them. That's why ans get frustrated with them, and why some of the WWE wrestlers become unhappy. And WWE's fix is to just throw a bunch a money, and think that solves the issue. But next thing you know...they're back doing the same thing.

I'm a fan of both. Yeah AEW is the new kids on the block, but they represent the pro wrestling environment goin on now. Biggest reason why it's so popular. NXT also represents that along wit NJPW...Power...Impact...MLW...and other pro wrestling organizations.

I don't think utilized is the right word bruh. Its just that people dont like the way that certain talent are being booked cause as far as I can see everyone who is featured on tv right now from week to week are the ones who the ppl have been asking for. Especially on RAW.

That shit looks totally different right now.. Its so much new talent on there who the fans wanted to see more of.

The same can be said about SD

Bray is the champion.
Daniel Bryan is in the main title picture again
Roman is still in the mid card and so is Corbin who people didnt wanna see in the main event anymore.

its everything people asked for but the booking just aint what they want it to be.

Yea, RAW & Smackdown really aren't must see tv anymore.

It used to be some shit that I didnt wanna miss but now if i miss anything its not even a big deal. I just tune in hoping it aint gonna be bad most weeks. Andrades US title feud and Rollins with his new faction are the best things about RAW right now. It could much be better tho

Smackdown is worse. Im only interested in what the Fiend does on there right now.

It has nothing to do w/ the people being pushed tho Its just the creative/writing aint as interesting for everything else thats going on

I don't think utilized is the right word bruh. Its just that people dont like the way that certain talent are being booked cause as far as I can see everyone who is featured on tv right now from week to week are the ones who the ppl have been asking for. Especially on RAW.

That shit looks totally different right now.. Its so much new talent on there who the fans wanted to see more of.

The same can be said about SD

Bray is the champion.
Daniel Bryan is in the main title picture again
Roman is still in the mid card and so is Corbin who people didnt wanna see in the main event anymore.

its everything people asked for but the booking just aint what they want it to be.
My friend, you have GOT to stop defending mediocrity. Main roster WWE is subpar.

And if WWE used all their star power to help NXT wouldn't that go against their whole "AEW isn't competition" thing? Also wouldn't that prove that NXT don't really have stars and that the main roster is the real answer? Kinda makes NXT look like...developmental *shrugs*

And if WWE used all their star power to help NXT wouldn't that go against their whole "AEW isn't competition" thing? Also wouldn't that prove that NXT don't really have stars and that the main roster is the real answer? Kinda makes NXT look like...developmental *shrugs*

No it wouldn't man. NXT = WWE and if they used all of their star power then it would without a doubt prove that AEW is no competition. Lmao like I said before they barely holding NXT off, so they do NOT want all those problems

it might go against what they said about AEW not being competition but would it really matter at the end of the day? people would be pissed off but guess what? they'd still be watching.

Back