Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 Royal Rumble Thread: 1/26/2020

the Fiend does not need to lose yet

Not even at mania

With Brock being beaten multiple times theres nobody left whos "unstoppable" really

I'd atleast let him rock till Summerslam then have somebody built up to beat him and if its gonna be Reigns then keep them separated until then, let both rack up wins until the eventual match

the Fiend does not need to lose yet

Not even at mania

With Brock being beaten multiple times theres nobody left whos "unstoppable" really

I'd atleast let him rock till Summerslam then have somebody built up to beat him and if its gonna be Reigns then keep them separated until then, let both rack up wins until the eventual match
Agree 100%.

For me its just Roman is a boring dude, putting him in that Mania main event over and over is just kinda....boring. Roman needs to start a heel faction and push that shit like a top faction other then that Roman is still just Roman of yesterday with a little more cheers. Drop the childish "big dog" gimmick and be a bad ass heel then let's talk about a Mania main event again. Roman hasnt evolved in over 5 years.

Roman deserves to be in the main event. Should he win the universal title? Nope. But unfortunately I think he will.

Roman deserves to be in the main event. Should he win the universal title? Nope. But unfortunately I think he will.
Alot of people on the roster deserve something but buddy hasnt evolved since splitting with the Sheild. He is just another uninteresting character I think that's his biggest flaw. Whether that's WWE or Roman not being motivated to pitch new things for himself. Spice it up and show us change is all I'm saying.

I’m so disinterested in the rumble matches this year even though I’ll probably watch

Back