Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW 2020 PPM Thread: The Movement Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy really tried to say she got fat because she not black, like his momma not fat af too
Just quoting what Sion had said that's all. Why are you so mad at what I said. You must be one of those guys that will still hit her even if she as big as a whale. Thats why, sorry for disrespecting your future wife.

Just quoting what Sion had said that's all. Why are you so mad at what I said. You must be one of those guys that will still hit her even if she as big as a whale. Thats why, sorry for disrespecting your future wife.
False I’d hit a big girl idc, but I never liked kelly, always skipped her work

Click the spoiler at your own risk
ESCe-kcXUAIyZeK

EFVYkegXoAUyosB
Ass still healthy.
I’d do it once based off her name and past history

Aurora jolie is back but she lost weight. She doesn't have THAT juicy thickness she had when she was younger. She shrunk down to teanna trump type demensions. She prolly did it to fit in with today's standards. Shes in rhis movie called elite club directed by L.T. along with kira noir and aliyah hadid

Its sad how barely recognizable she is. This can't be life. Aurora baby do it for the culture and eat a steak sammich. Help her y'all I need 5 bowls of cheese grits for that ass stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back