Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 Oscar Nominations; Joker Leads With 11

How is tom hanks up for best supporting actor in a movie about Mr Rogers and he played Mr Rogers

Toy Story 4 won best cartoon
Pitt won best sup actor
Joaxin won best actor
Parasite won everything else

How is tom hanks up for best supporting actor in a movie about Mr Rogers and he played Mr Rogers
The movie isn’t actually about Mr Rogers per se it’s about a journalist profiling Fred Rogers. So yeah he’s a supporting actor in this

The movie isn’t actually about Mr Rogers per se it’s about a journalist profiling Fred Rogers. So yeah he’s a supporting actor in this

He wasn’t as good as I thought he would be in that role. The movie overall is decent but something about him was just... off.

I guess I gotta see Parasite. That movie must be superb because just walking out of 1917 stuns me that that didn’t get best Picture. That shit was amazing to me.

that’s what i heard
i’m thinking there’s no way they can pull that off for a two hour movie. there’s a cut somewhere lol

You heard of Birdman right? Released in 2014 and won an Oscar for best pic... used the one shot

I'm a lone voice in OUATIH... loved it and I'm a follower of the hippy culture especially in California...the way he twisted the reality in the movie at the end was dope and Brad Pitt deserved the Oscar... best performance I've seen from him in maybe forever

I'm eager to see Parasite... always supported foreign language cinema from time

Back