Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 Oscar Nominations; Joker Leads With 11

I'm judging this as a movie. Not a DC property, but it just wasn't that captivating to me at all.

The one memorable scene was at the end of the movie and it was kinda predicable imo.

I am with you..I watched it in the fire stick and I had to get up and walk around just to stay up...

I hate this spin on the character....like nah leave that shit alone and stop trying to "Hollywood" shit up.

I don't want to get into a whole debate about it....

But it was a good movie..

I just hate that it was tagged as a Joker movie. And I feel calling it Joker was the only reason it got the eyes on it that it got.

You call this movie anything else, it's still a good movie. But the fact that it will be remembered as a Joker origin will forever fuck with me....

Cuz as a Joker origin, from a comic book and joker fan....I did not like this...

But from a movie standpoint... It was decent

Either way. I will never watch it again

I thought pretty much all of Brad Itts scenes were funny and entertaining

Shit was long but so was Joker & so was Irishman. Once Upon A Time the most rewatchable of the 3

I just hate that it was tagged as a Joker movie. And I feel calling it Joker was the only reason it got the eyes on it that it got.

You call this movie anything else, it's still a good movie. But the fact that it will be remembered as a Joker origin will forever fuck with me....

Cuz as a Joker origin, from a comic book and joker fan....I did not like this...

Bruh, I know u dont want to talk about it..but they mad Bruce Wayne's dad out to be an asshole...

I was heated..

Yet aquaman gets the bluray treatment

Irishman wasn't all that to me just was good to see all the Goats back together.

Joker was dope I enjoyed it. Joaquin had absolutely everything to do with that.

Haven't seen Once Upon A Time, definitely gonna check for 1917.

Uncut Gems needs be up there for some typa nomination.

I wanna see 1917 though. Read it was a one shot movie.
that’s what i heard
i’m thinking there’s no way they can pull that off for a two hour movie. there’s a cut somewhere lol

i read they edited it to look like one shot. it wasnt really, but they did a GOOD ASS JOB. some of the parts where the camera pans out are smooth. there are a couple scenes that seemingly look likt those would be cut scenes, but for the most part the camera stays on the main characters.

Back