Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

@wadupdoe!313
@Ghost313

tenor.gif

Bruh, I truly am impressed at the Lions making sensible moves. Can’t praise them niggas too much before they fuck up

Haha no credit for this. It's like admitting you did something, after that show you they caught you in tape doing it. It can't be denied.

Mike Thomas said it was easy to defend the pass game because Brees couldn't throw the ball deep.

Bruh. I been saying all year his arm strength is not there

My picks...(and random thoughts)

AFC championship gm chiefs vs ravens

NFC championship gm bucs vs seahawks.

SB chiefs beat seahawks.

SB I would like to see...

Cards vs Broncos

Random thoughts...

Saints make the playoffs but fuck it up again some how.
Green bay is doin Aaron Rodgers wrong af. That wr depth chart is almost as bad as the jets. He must be envious of guys like baker, lamar and and drew lock
Im pullin for dwayne haskins. I hope he balls out.

Yall can thank me later for blessing yall w these hot takes.

@Marc123 has spoken

I had the chiefs n bucs both in each conference final

But i had kc vs seattle SB

tbh buffalo never had a chance...

Need additions. They need to offer a amari cooper type deal to chris Goodwin or allen Robinson and get a edge pass rusher who can win one on ones.

tbh buffalo never had a chance...

Need additions. They need to offer a amari cooper type deal to chris Goodwin or allen Robinson and get a edge pass rusher who can win one on ones.
It just wasn’t their time it happens. If Allen is who they think he is then they’ll be back with more experience under their belt.

So, “GODgers” is 1-4 in Conference title games?

Nah, he’s back to being Rodgers now.

1-4? He’s basically McNabb at this point.

The McNabb that was never a 1st team all pro? The one that never was an mvp? Only 6 time pro bowl McNabb? Washed by 34 out the league by 35 McNabb?

No, he’s not basically McNabb. I bet you shit on the likes of Bayless and Cowherd too. At least they get paid for ? hot takes.

@oldman_Ghost! Made a post that reminded me of something I was thinking before the season because people put these high expectations on the team.

I still would like to go back to brady's last playoff game w the pats and read how everyone was so sure Brady was washed up...

Now this year niggas are quiet ....

People were saying we tried to make some super team because we got a QB they called washed, a retired TE that they said can't stay healthy, and a RB that's only averaged 4.0 ypc once in his career.

I was thinking people say our defense is trash, our OL is bad, our running game is bad, our offense is a turnover nightmare for QB's their first year in it. Then we added a "washed up" QB, an always injured TE, and an average RB... and the expectation jumps all the way up around SB level. Make it make sense.

@oldman_Ghost! Made a post that reminded me of something I was thinking before the season because people put these high expectations on the team.

People were saying we tried to make some super team because we got a QB they called washed, a retired TE that they said can't stay healthy, and a RB that's only averaged 4.0 ypc once in his career.

I was thinking people say our defense is trash, our OL is bad, our running game is bad, our offense is a turnover nightmare for QB's their first year in it. Then we added a "washed up" QB, an always injured TE, and an average RB... and the expectation jumps all the way up around SB level. Make it make sense.

You know how people are man...too lazy to think and use logic...shoot i remember when the Saints and the Chiefs beat you guys and the talk was for some that the Bucs weren't even gonna make the playoffs....not knowing there is two halves of football. A lot of teams don't get into their groove to like week seven, and some teams right before the playoffs get it all together then. Bucs were a playoff team last year just the QB sucked. Now the Oline needed to be fix, and the defense needed to be better, but the Bucs had the tools since last year.

Man, I hate to jump the gun, but The Lions have put together an impressive front office and coaching staff. Please Lord don’t let this be fraudulent

Back