Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

They signed him to a 1 year prove it deal. Then Brees went down, and they didn't let him prove it. Now they want him to sign another dirt cheap prove it deal?

To be fair the Saints probably the only team at this point that’ll realistically give him a shot to be the starter. Winston has no leverage at all.

To be fair the Saints probably the only team at this point that’ll realistically give him a shot to be the starter. Winston has no leverage at all.

I think other teams might. There's always someone out there that thinks that can fix somebody or are desperate. Chicago, Detroit if Stafford leaves, Texans if Watson leaves, Pittsburgh if Ben isn't back, WAS is up for grabs. He might be able to go somewhere

Talk this shit to Dwayne a little more this morning, then I'll leave him alone.

The refs really rushing and moving us after we make a tackle.

When you complain all year that the refs are fuckin you, then the refs call a pretty fair game. Now you gotta find a new reason for the L, so you reach for a new excuse to blame the refs.

Talk this shit to Dwayne a little more this morning, then I'll leave him alone.

When you complain all year that the refs are fuckin you, then the refs call a pretty fair game. Now you gotta find a new reason for the L, so you reach for a new excuse to blame the refs.

I didn’t complain about the refs. I said they was acting like bitches.

Back