Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Ravens being too ambitious and over aggressive

playing way too much man and not getting home on them blitzes

Agreed!

I know that's our M.O. but you have to mix it up with the defensive schemes. We can't get any pressure (exactly why I would let Judon go after the season) so just play zone and different cloud coverages. These niggas actin' like they scared to tackle Pat when they do get close him also.

Last edited:
Teams always abandon the run game when chasing, acting like being one-dimensional doesn't make it easier on the defense.

The 28-3 SB... Bill B had the offense still running the ball late in the 3Q, 'cause he understand they can't key in on the pass and it'll affect the defence decision-making in the 4th.

If you gonna blitz

run zone blitzes and bring pressure from different places and do better at disgusing

these niggas just lining up and telegraphing everything

putting that secondary especially the CBs in bad spots man

and Bal corners aint sorry
And one more thing the best way to slow down the chiefs offense is getting to him with a 4 man rush which isn't easy but it's not impossible if you can't sack him just contain him so he can't move out the pocket and throw those crazy passes

Teams always abandon the run game when chasing, acting like being one-dimensional doesn't make it easier on the defense.

The 28-3 SB... Bill B had the offense still running the ball late in the 3Q, 'cause he understand they can't key in on the pass and it'll affect the defence decision-making in the 4th.
Not to mention helping your defense out and keeping Pat off the field

they were running the ball fine untill they started doing too much with the option

why 27 talking big shit like he didn’t get smoked on that route.

I swear if I’m a DB coach I’m calling that shit out

Back