Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

I'm not saying he's not careless.

However, given his eye condition and Arians' over-emphasis on downfield throws into tight coverage.

Last yr's INT total (30) was an aberration, double his total the previous season (14).

A smarter and nuanced play-caller can help limit/reduce his INT totals and his arm talent is still there.

Remember, Tampa has had dysfunction, shit coaches and shit O-line throughout Jameis' time there. If he gets put in a stable enivronment with capable coaches that talent should shine brighter.

He had 9 starts (played in 11) that 14 INT season. So was heading towards 20+ INT's had he played a whole season which is still terrible.

Lots of people aren't in the perfect situation. They don't turn the ball over like he has though. He'll Dak had a bad coach and got sacked a LOT.

I'm not saying he can't put up numbers, but he's not who you want as your QB. He's unreliable, and he can't be a leader. Nobody wants to hear that Rah-rah shit from the guy giving the ball away more than anyone else in the league. Your leader can't be your biggest liability.

He had 9 starts (played in 11) that 14 INT season. So was heading towards 20+ INT's had he played a whole season which is still terrible.

Lots of people aren't in the perfect situation. They don't turn the ball over like he has though. He'll Dak had a bad coach and got sacked a LOT.

I'm not saying he can't put up numbers, but he's not who you want as your QB. He's unreliable, and he can't be a leader. Nobody wants to hear that Rah-rah shit from the guy giving the ball away more than anyone else in the league. Your leader can't be your biggest liability.

What you don't wanna eat some W's... Lol

I agree. Time will tell if he's been humbled and can improve his ball security and leadership skills.

Brees seems like a good leader, there's an example.

Back