Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Pretty sure he wasn't throwing interceptions on purpose

I'm not saying he threw them on purpose. I'm saying they weren't because he can't see. He threw 5,000+ yards and 30+ TD's so the idea that he just can't see anything doesn't check out to me... unless he's the luckiest QB ever or about to become the GOAT since his vision's 20/20 now.

Jameis is talented and is better than last season's showing. Arians clearly set him up to fail in a contract yr and the eye issue is definitely key, it affects downfield perception (field of depth)

There's 4 No. 1 Overall picks in there..

Jameis is talented and is better than last season's showing. Arians clearly set him up to fail in a contract yr and the eye issue is definitely key, it affects downfield perception (field of depth)

Hell brady got 3 right now

That Arians thing is a cop out. Think he was leading the league in turnovers since entering the league before Arians even got there.

In 2018 he was 2 INT off the lead and only played in 11 games. In 2016 he was second in INT's with 18. This didn't start with Bruce in 2019.

Jameis my dawg even though he should’ve went to Pittsburgh instead of the Aints.

But the Arians shit makes no sense in relation to him. Jameis has been a high interception QB since his second year starting at FSU

That Arians thing is a cop out. Think he was leading the league in turnovers since entering the league before Arians even got there.

In 2018 he was 2 INT off the lead and only played in 11 games. In 2016 he was second in INT's with 18. This didn't start with Bruce in 2019.

I'm not saying he's not careless.

However, given his eye condition and Arians' over-emphasis on downfield throws into tight coverage.

Last yr's INT total (30) was an aberration, double his total the previous season (14).

A smarter and nuanced play-caller can help limit/reduce his INT totals and his arm talent is still there.

Remember, Tampa has had dysfunction, shit coaches and shit O-line throughout Jameis' time there. If he gets put in a stable enivronment with capable coaches that talent should shine brighter.

Jameis my dawg even though he should’ve went to Pittsburgh instead of the Aints.

But the Arians shit makes no sense in relation to him. Jameis has been a high interception QB since his second year starting at FSU

Exactly. People acting like he didn't already have a TO problem before BA

I'm not saying he's not careless.

However, given his eye condition and Arians' over-emphasis on downfield throws into tight coverage.

Last yr's INT total (30) was an aberration, double his total the previous season (14).

A smarter and nuanced play-caller can help limit/reduce his INT totals and his arm talent is still there.

Remember, Tampa has had dysfunction, shit coaches and shit O-line throughout Jameis' time there. If he gets put in a stable enivronment with capable coaches that talent should shine brighter.
I think he has had a different OC almost every year he been in the league.

He stays in NO or go to PIT next year he gonna ball

both stable organizations from top down

he gonna ball

still surprised Bill B didnt snatch him up he def woulda been the starter

Back