Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Well he finito then lol. If Big Ben don’t get hurt then Ravens and y’all locks for playoffs. Wildcard expansion start this season right? Bet the the North still don’t get 3 teams in.

Won’t shock me one bit if Cleveland don’t pick up Baker’s option in the offseason.

Im sure Cleveland will pick up Bakers 5th year option.

He may not be that good, but he is not trubisky bad

Im sure Cleveland will pick up Bakers 5th year option.

He may not be that good, but he is not trubisky bad

This Jimmy Haslam we talking about. If Cleveland goes 7-9 this year it wouldn’t be atypical for him at all to fire Stefanski. Then you will have another new coach that has no ties to Baker. Current GM ain’t draft him either.

This Jimmy Haslam we talking about. If Cleveland goes 7-9 this year it wouldn’t be atypical for him at all to fire Stefanski. Then you will have another new coach that has no ties to Baker. Current GM ain’t draft him either.

Eh, i dont see it. Even if they go 7-9. There is no way he fires Stefanski after 1 year. No way.

Wasn't here for last Sunday.

Goddamn, Wentz has been some shit the first two weeks. The D didn't do him any favors in Week 2, either.

If they can't get their shit back in Week 3, then fuck it.

Otherwise, Eagles are on a crash course to try to sneak into the playoff with that 7 seed.

Yea. yall kinda do
But we on the come up.

Deion Jones and Devin White are elite and Patrick Queen looking real special

LSU LB's are the shit to me. Gave the Bucs Kendell Beckwith (shame what happened to him), Kwon Alexander, and now White. I don't fuck with college football, but I'll root for LSU just for their LB's.

LSU LB's are the shit to me. Gave the Bucs Kendell Beckwith (shame what happened to him), Kwon Alexander, and now White. I don't fuck with college football, but I'll root for LSU just for their LB's.

Yooooo

our division is full of LSU players. But we don’t draft them

Yooooo

our division is full of LSU players. But we don’t draft them

White's the only one still around. Beckwith got in a car accident and broke his ankle. They waited a couple years for him to get healthy, but he never got right. I think they just gave up and released him this year.

Back