Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

@757'sFinest how you feel about eberflous or however you spell his name? I’m looking at him as a possible HC candidate
@Hustlelitó he's good at making adjustments I like him as a DC I don't know how these general managers feel about these defensive minded coaches now because their records don't look good as a head coach I know he'll get some calls after this season I just hope nobody hires him lol

Eh

somebody posted the stats graphic

but whatevs

not my coach

not my squad
You can post the numbers all you want but I know from experience he is not a good coach....he took over in indy when dungy retired he did nothing to improve the team....run game was still shit and defense was trash the only reason why we went to the superbowl in 09 was because of peyton

You can post the numbers all you want but I know from experience he is not a good coach....he took over in indy when dungy retired he did nothing to improve the team....run game was still shit and defense was trash the only reason why we went to the superbowl in 09 was because of peyton
Ok.

So it’s not possible he got better/improved after ya fired him?

14-2 and
10-6 the next year

last year 2-14(w/o)Payton Manning

They drafted Drew Luck and then fired him

didnt even give him a run with Luck lol

if he was white he would have got at least 2 years with andrew luck

And that “they only got to the sb cause of Peyton” is a trash argument because NE only got to the SB because of Brady and NO only got to the SB cause of Brees, and PIT only got to the SB cause of Ben

then when he went to the lions

and took that franchise to the playoffs twice and finished with 3 winning seasons out of 4

Dont seem like bad coaching to me

and we all know if he was white...

14-2 and
10-6 the next year

last year 2-14(w/o)Payton Manning

They drafted Drew Luck and then fired him

didnt even give him a run with Luck lol

if he was white he would have got at least 2 years with andrew luck

And that “they only got to the sb cause of Peyton” is a trash argument because NE only got to the SB because of Brady and NO only got to the SB cause of Brees, and PIT only got to the SB cause of Ben

then when he went to the lions

and took that franchise to the playoffs twice and finished with 3 winning seasons out of 4

Dont seem like bad coaching to me

and we all know if he was white...
You just said it your self....the year without peyton we only won 2 games and you think it would've possible to go to the superbowl without him???? Lol cmon bruh like I said peyton ran the offense when dungy left caldwell was just there....it's not even about skin color in this case caldwell is just not that good

Back