Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Matt Ryan is easily going into the HOF

Ehhh. I dunno about easily. Active QB's with a resume that are better than his are Wilson, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes (very early in his career but he does have an MVP, SB win, and SB MVP), Big Ben.

Comparable QB's could be Rivers, Flacco.

He may get in. I go back and forth, but I don't think he's in easily

Ehhh. I dunno about easily. Active QB's with a resume that are better than his are Wilson, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes (very early in his career but he does have an MVP, SB win, and SB MVP), Big Ben.

Numbers don’t lie.

and he’s way better than rivers and flacco.

He’s a damn league MVP and will be top 7 in all categories

Numbers don’t lie.

and he’s way better than rivers and flacco.

He’s a damn league MVP and will be top 7 in all categories

Haha, Rivers is top 7 in yards and touchdowns right now. So how you gonna say numbers don't lie, Ryan is way better? Then brag about him being top 7 in categories. Like I said... Rivers is comparable, even though Ryan does have the leg up with MVP

Haha, Rivers is top 7 in yards and touchdowns right now. So how you gonna say numbers don't lie, Ryan is way better? Then brag about him being top 7 in categories. Like I said... Rivers is comparable, even though Ryan does have the leg up with MVP

Rivers has a MVP?
Super Bowl appearance?

If easily= 1st ballot. Then nah

But he def gonna get in.

Matt Ryan will have to win a SB to even be considered as a first ballot

Marino is an exception because he retired with pretty much all the passing yds and td records in 99

Matt Ryan will have to win a SB to even be considered as a first ballot

Marino is an exception because he retired with pretty much all the passing yds and td records in 99

Dude has a MVP and super bowl appearance.

On pace to be in the % when it comes to stats

That’s first ballot numbers

Back