Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Black national anthem, then play the reg anthem?? So will ppl stand, then kneel??? Lol this gonna cause even more shit and will dominate the nfl instead of the actual games played just like when kap first started, id rather have no anthems period military paying the nfl for that shit was wack from the jump

It’s like “wait, you’re gonna stand for the black national anthem but not the “real” national anthem!!??” Or the other way around smh it’s gonna be like

1593804456838.gif

I’m just fine with them changing the name, it’s about fuckin time. I been a fan since I was a little kid but in the back of my mind I’ve always felt weird about the name. Of course it took money for Snyder to even consider it, which says a lot about where we at as a society. I’m down for whatever change needs to be made. If only owner himself was changed too smh.

106277080_146691727012708_7672252630983796509_n.jpg

Muhfuckas ON one today...

But Nike been down for the cause though...hello they been riding w kap. If anything they just trying to make all things right across the board.

NIKE ain’t down. They just care about the money

Their shit is mad in China of all places. They don’t give a real damn about people rights lol

Here are the facts for some of you people who ignore them.

"Prior to suffering a shoulder injury that eventually required surgery, the veteran was enjoying an outstanding 2018 campaign that had thrust him squarely into the MVP conversation. During the first 11 games of that season, Newton completed 69.6 percent of his passes for 2,699 yards (245.5 per game) with a 22:7 touchdown-to-interception ratio and a 103.7 passer rating, while also running for 417 yards and four scores. In that span, Newton showcased a game that was more refined from the pocket but just as dynamic and explosive when he took off as a runner."

Could Cam get back to that trending upward level? Only time will tell, but some of y'all really don't know what you are talking about when it comes to where Cam was before his injury. Now it has been put to bed. All the facts are there, use it.

Then the TNF game happened at Pittsburgh and the injury. Hasn’t been the same since but I hope he can show that he still has it. Hate the Patriots since I’m a dolphins fan but as long as he plays well and he’s not the reason why they lose, that’s good with me lol

Here are the facts for some of you people who ignore them.

"Prior to suffering a shoulder injury that eventually required surgery, the veteran was enjoying an outstanding 2018 campaign that had thrust him squarely into the MVP conversation. During the first 11 games of that season, Newton completed 69.6 percent of his passes for 2,699 yards (245.5 per game) with a 22:7 touchdown-to-interception ratio and a 103.7 passer rating, while also running for 417 yards and four scores. In that span, Newton showcased a game that was more refined from the pocket but just as dynamic and explosive when he took off as a runner."

Could Cam get back to that trending upward level? Only time will tell, but some of y'all really don't know what you are talking about when it comes to where Cam was before his injury. Now it has been put to bed. All the facts are there, use it.

It's not ignoring facts. We've seen Cam play and know who he is. Him getting an MVP caliber RB and checking down/ passing to him a lot in his 8th season doesn't make me think he's a great passer now.

He was an average passer and great running threat before injury. Then he had major shoulder and foot issues. Reasonable to think he's not gonna be a big threat. Could be wrong... but it's reasonable.

Back