Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Ben Roethlisberger began throwing a football, albeit lightly, during an evaluation in Los Angeles with his orthopedic surgeon and there is nothing about his recovery that is discouraging to the Steelers organization, according to sources familiar with his situation.

Roethlisberger has been “working his rear off” to recover from an elbow injury that ended his 2019 season after two games and required surgery, according to a source.

Roethlisberger plans to work with his throwing coaches in Los Angeles before returning to Pittsburgh.

The key to Roethlisberger’s recovery will be how well he is able to “spin” the football with his throwing motion. His spin-rate numbers will be matched against a baseline to determine the extent of his recovery.

Last edited:

shannon been close to the situation.

man these niggas mainly concerned over smoking weed and less practice time.

These football niggas are idiots

NFL players wont be taken serious on these CBA negotiations until they show that they are willing to REALLY hold out like NBA and MLB players did. Maybe multiple times. I believe that's the reason they make small/minimal demands bc they just want small victories that will be agreed to by the owners. What kinda union would even entertain an extra regular season game, an the trade off is one less Preseason one, where star players dont even play anyways. Players dont have LEVERAGE and need to create some. Until then they fucked.

Allow me to expand on my previous point. Is like any relationship. The person who holds the most leverage will most certainly always get their way. In an effort to keep their power, they will often yield a little bit of it to the other person, to make them feel somewhat valued. This is always calculated and benefits the person in power in the long run. So they dont mind doing it. In order to break that cycle, the person with the least amount of power has to take certain action to create LEVERAGE. Whether that's setting boundaries, separating for a bit or making their expectations and demands clear. Without half stepping. The person in power needs to feel that the other party is SERIOUS and willing to sacrifice for that power and leverage that they seek.

Allow me to expand on my previous point. Is like any relationship. The person who holds the most leverage will most certainly always get their way. In an effort to keep their power, they will often yield a little bit of it to the other person, to make them feel somewhat valued. This is always calculated and benefits the person in power in the long run. So they dont mind doing it. In order to break that cycle, the person with the least amount of power has to take certain action to create LEVERAGE. Whether that's setting boundaries, separating for a bit or making their expectations and demands clear. Without half stepping. The person in power needs to feel that the other party is SERIOUS and willing to sacrifice for that power and leverage that they seek.

It's not that simple. There are way more 3rd and 4th string players who make up the NFL who can't afford to hold out up to and more than a year

NFL players cant afford the holdout due to them not getting a big enough of the pie

Majority of the league is replaceable so they would get replaced instantly

Back