Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Jets offseason goal: fix the o line

I think Wills, Wirfs and Thomas will all be gone by 11. And i dont trust Becton, he seems like a project. Best case scenario we trade back, get more picks. Then draft Jackson. Then double up and get a center in the 2nd rd

@5th Letter

It would nice to trade back with the raiders since they need a receiver and snatch there 12th and 17th pick. We can grab o line then take one of top receivers with the 17th pick

OBJ been in the NFL for 5-6 years and only been on a winning team once. Got to the playoffs and dropped mad passes (including a TD and 4th down pass). Dude got no ground to laugh at no other NFL pkayer

Sounds like Eli fault you me

Eli hit that dude between the numbers in that playoff game multiple times. Dude kept dropping shit. Far as the regular season losses, yes. There were multiple factors for why the giants sucked, including Eli decline in play. However, OBJ was on all those losing teams. Eli wasnt in Cleveland last year, still on a losing team. Odell, is a top 5 WR. However, he is not known as a winner and therefore has no room to laugh at other NFL players.

It would nice to trade back with the raiders since they need a receiver and snatch there 12th and 17th pick. We can grab o line then take one of top receivers with the 17th pick

I more think the bucs would trade up. Cuz they would want to leap frog the raiders n colts to get a qb. But if we somehow get both the raiders picks. With that 2nd pick id go with a center. Fix the o line. We can get a good wr in the 2nd or 3rd rd

I know I was hating on Tua saying all he throws is slants but I think he got more upside and a stronger arm than Burrow.

Cincinnati would do better with getting Tua. Burrow dont have the gun to play in that division with all them outside games IMO

They both accurate but I think they should draft Tua.

Cincinnati - Tua
Detroit - Burrow
Miami - Herbert

i saw something on the advocate or maybe it was a saints blog or something that has some WR from colorado either with a higher grade than Jefferson or the same one and the mock draft had the saints taking the WR from colorado

WHAT?!?!?

i saw something on the advocate or maybe it was a saints blog or something that has some WR from colorado either with a higher grade than Jefferson or the same one and the mock draft had the saints taking the WR from colorado

WHAT?!?!?

I’m just tired of us passing up LSU players that come in the league and go beast mode.

The damn player that killed us in the playoffs was D. Hunter from LSU who we passed on for another bum pass rusher a few years back.

Trey White is a top 3 CB in the league we passed up for Latimore

T. Mathiue is a top 5 DB and we passed him up for Vacarro

All 3 players are all pros

Back