Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

It'd be very interesting. Baltimore can't trot Willie Snead type talent out there again and AB's cousin is already on the squad.

I wonder though how long it'd take for him to get frustrated with some of Lamar's accuracy issues

It'd be very interesting. Baltimore can't trot Willie Snead type talent out there again and AB's cousin is already on the squad.

I wonder though how long it'd take for him to get frustrated with some of Lamar's accuracy issues
Lamar completed 66% of his passes last year so his accuracy is no issue. AB will not be signed here anyway.

Lamar completed 66% of his passes last year so his accuracy is no issue. AB will not be signed here anyway.

Yeah throwing primarily to tight ends. Whether it's AB or if Baltimore is able to get some other top notch receiver you have to wonder how that aspect is gonna work out.

Aldon Smith MEGA washed.

But AB in B-more.....if he shuts the fuck up and just plays.....hmmm......

Nah bruh, LJ does have accuracy issues, but it's just with certain throws... He's good between the numbers and inside the hash's but it's mainly throwing to the sidelines and outside the numbers from about 20+ yards out . He's inconsistent on those joints, but he can get better w/ those throws with better footwork (got better this past season) and tightening his mechanics. I feel he'll get there in due time.

Where’s the CFB thread. I need to state that VY is Black Jesus for pulling off the 06 GOATBowl.

Back