Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Imagine waaassshed ass, one dimensional Rivers starting in 2020 and former MVP Cam Newton not

:huh2:

You say that like Cam hasn’t been playing like seven shades of shark shit the last couple years. Healthy or not. Rivers didn’t fall off until this past season.

This makes the most sense. Even if they have to push back the start to mid October.

frfr i need my NFL...

tumblr_mx0no2m1nm1sx4jfio1_500.gif

You say that like Cam hasn’t been playing like seven shades of shark shit the last couple years. Healthy or not. Rivers didn’t fall off until this past season.
Due your research bro. Cam was playing his best football in 2018 before his shoulder injury. The Panthers were a playoff team when he got hurt. He had a 94.2 QB rating, second only to his MVP year which was a 99.4. He also completing 67% of his passes, which were way up.

raw

Ppl were saying the same thing about ryan tannehill 2 years ago.

He may not be a super star no mo. But fully healthy, in the right offense and if he takes care of the ball. He can be a legit serviceable nfl starting QB.

Edit: no one ever said tannehill was special. But u get my point

btw lol if cam wins come back player of the year next season

Due your research bro. Cam was playing his best football in 2018 before his shoulder injury. The Panthers were a playoff team when he got hurt. He had a 94.2 QB rating, second only to his MVP year which was a 99.4. He also completing 67% of his passes, which were way up.

...and? Cam hasn’t impressed me despite what the stats say which isn’t a big fuckin feat. The injuries do play a big role but dude just ain’t as good as he once was. Especially in crunch time. I wish dude all the best but these types of situations more often than not end badly.

Back