Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I just want the jets to get sam some weapons and for sam to stop kissing these hoes. O line and wr with the 1st 3 picks. Joe d has his work cut out for him.

LMAO at yall owner paying all that money for a head coach and O-Coordinator for a rebuild season.

This aint college

Every job Rhule has taken the team takes a big step backward year one

I don’t get their infatuation with London.

If you wanna expand outside the country go to Toronto.

For a while I always assumed they were gonna have a team there. I remember the rumors that the Bills could of moved there.

Okay. This is my off the wall draft first 5 picks

Cinncy - Tua
Washington - Young
Detroit - Burrow
NYG - Simmons or best whoever they think is the best CB
Miami - Herbert

Whats really gon happen

Cincy - Burrow
Washington - Young
Detroit - Tua
NYG - Simmons or best whoever they think is the best CB
Miami - Herbert

Lions ain't taking Tua. Even tho it feels like Stafford been in the league for like 15 years, he still only like 30-31.

Plus Stafford just got one of them huge QB contracts making like 25-30 mill a year. Very few teams are gonna trade from that contract.

Lions ain't taking Tua. Even tho it feels like Stafford been in the league for like 15 years, he still only like 30-31.

Plus Stafford just got one of them huge QB contracts making like 25-30 mill a year. Very few teams are gonna trade from that contract.

That's cheap right now. But i want us to move on from Stafford. He deserves better. He's been carrying this sorry franchise.

I don't want Tua tho. We need to get defense

Gotta feeling that big ben is gonna finesse an extra year out of the Steelers. A qb coming back from tommy john is no bueno. Arm strength is gonna be on Chad Pennington levels. Smh.

Ben didnt have Tommy John.. If did he would've be out 12 to 18 months.. So hopefully he doesn’t comeback w/ Chad Pennington pop gun arm...

Ben didnt have Tommy John.. If did he would've be out 12 to 18 months.. So hopefully he doesn’t comeback w/ Chad Pennington pop gun arm...
The fact that no one is on record, even Ben stating what kind of surgery he actually had makes me believe he had Tommy John. I honestly don't know. I find it strange that it is such a big secret. Initially, they were saying ligament damage. If that were the case he shoulda got the Tommy John. I expect dink and dunk if he comes back.

Back