Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Gronk was out there celebrating as much as Cam. Fuck that dude talking about..gronk was known for a bunch of shit. Dude was dating a playboy bunny, had a freaking cruise party for like a week that looked like people were turning up n getting fucked up at...fuck outta here. Sick of these double standards. Same shit be happening in PITT w Ben and the black players. They had video evidence of him touching some broad drunk at a club and had rape allegations, but people wanna run Leveon outta town cause he wanna get his money right
Nobody ran Leveon out of town though..
Bell wanted a better contract than what the Steelers were offering so he sat out, then ended up playing for the NY Jets for less..

Gronk was out there celebrating as much as Cam. Fuck that dude talking about..gronk was known for a bunch of shit. Dude was dating a playboy bunny, had a freaking cruise party for like a week that looked like people were turning up n getting fucked up at...fuck outta here. Sick of these double standards. Same shit be happening in PITT w Ben and the black players. They had video evidence of him touching some broad drunk at a club and had rape allegations, but people wanna run Leveon outta town cause he wanna get his money right
Sounds about white

I left a Steelers fan site behind this racist dog whistling bullshit. Them CACs were in the comments talking cash shit about Cams character with no basis other than his celebrations and his choice of wardrobe

Nobody ran Leveon out of town though..
Bell wanted a better contract than what the Steelers were offering so he sat out, then ended up playing for the NY Jets for less..

I get all that. But them white fans were giving him hella shit for it. While Ben was allegedly raping bitches n u never heard about it. Even some of his white olinemen were talking trash

Should have been changed the damn name.. that money is gonna change the situation and to that i say....what took them so damn long

Cam is a fool those 500k were sign of disrespect he aint the brightest but i wish he success you know how many qbs are getting paid more than came i bet its at least 40

whoever went to the nfl about using lift every voice an sing should be bitch slapped its a fucking joke

Black national anthem, then play the reg anthem?? So will ppl stand, then kneel??? Lol this gonna cause even more shit and will dominate the nfl instead of the actual games played just like when kap first started, id rather have no anthems period military paying the nfl for that shit was wack from the jump

Back