Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Its a lot of speed guys who doesn't dominate in td's. Bruh, they doe that better the MT. MT doesn't even create separation drew brees has great ball placement

his contested catches is top 5

hands overall the best in the league.

When Brees went out Thomas was still balling for basically 6 games

his contested catches is top 5

hands overall the best in the league.

When Brees went out Thomas was still balling for basically 6 games
Just because MT is really good at something doesn't make him better than others wr. It's like you big up what he does good but down play every other wr.

Naturally gifted wrs >>>>>>> system wrs

Just because MT is really good at something doesn't make him better than others wr. It's like you big up what he does good but down play every other wr.

Naturally gifted wrs >>>>>>> system wrs

Who I put down though.

I said hes just better.

you keep saying system but if the system was good

Colston no pro bowls
B. Cooks no pro bowls in Nola
Lance Moore no bowls

Thomas 3 pro bowls and 2x first time all pros and was in the running for MVP for killing when Brees went out and Teddy went 5-0

Men lie women lie numbers don’t

Who I put down though.

I said hes just better.

Colston no pro bowls
Lance Moore no bowls

Thomas 3 pro bowls and 2x first time all pros and was in the running for MVP for killing when Brees went out and Teddy went 5-0

Colston no pro bowls
Lance Moore no bowls
and yet they went over 1k all while not being probowl..

And yet your trying to make it a point that its not a great system but yet you have teddy go 5-0.
What are you really trying to prove?
You make it a point the JJ doesn't dominate in TD;s but MT never had a 10+ td season his damnself

Stats can tell a lie as well.

Dak was the best Deep ball thrower in 2019 but you wouldn't say hes the best deep ball thrower right?

Who I put down though.

I said hes just better.

Colston no pro bowls
Lance Moore no bowls

Our offense was trash as fuck outside of MT when Teddy played

1000 yards ain’t shit though if you’re the number 1. That’s like 63 yards a game. And as the first option at WR that shit should be easy.

When you getting 1300K and above that’s when you really doing something

Dude averaged over 100 yards a game last year. He balled every year in the league and dominated the last two. Only played 4 years

His hands is why he’s the best IMO.

MT is still better.

JJ with all that game breaking speed never dominates when it comes to TDs

OBJ does though.

It ain’t all about speed it’s about route running and being able to get in and out of your cuts.
When he’s right OBJ is the best in the league.
So, you spent a whole page of debating with me. Just to agree with me and contradict yourself
:imsayin:

So, you spent a whole page of debating with me. Just to agree with me and contradict yourself
:imsayin:

But he ain’t right. He still tripping kinda.

I’m going by what’s happening and not what could or should be

Nuke played w some trash ass QBs for a minute...he got a point about the numbers...every top WR better than another at certain things. The best all around was probably AB. I cant say Julio the best when homeboy cant get in endzone consistently. OBJ was putting up CRAZY numbers w Eli throwing to him, while being doubled and tripled team.

Even if that’s the case no guarantee that he’ll get a job. What if the team is comfortable with their backup stepping in as the starter.

Back