Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #2 Los Angeles Clippers needed some oil because they rusty af vs #3 Denver Nuggets (DEN wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lou Williams shot horribly

montrzel been ass since playing but that’s mostly because of the time away

pat bev didn’t impact anything

paul George wasn’t great in the bubble

that’s like 50ppg not playing like they were supposed to

Excuses

I didn’t hear you say that with the Bucks and Giannis

I didn't watch much of the series (cuz i was waiting on clipps v lakers. Figured the clipps would sweep them)

But in watchin the dallas series. imo the clipps played too much one on one basketball. The offense scheme was horrible. No plays or offensive sets. Jus you score, now u score, k now u score, then u.

I didn't watch much of the series (cuz i was waiting on clipps v lakers. Figured the clipps would sweep them)

But in watchin the dallas series. imo the clipps played too much one on one basketball. The offense scheme was horrible. No plays or offensive sets. Jus you score, now u score, k now u score, then u.

They jus a bunch of really good players, never a really good team.

But at the end of the day Kawhi n pg shouldve willed themselves to win. Mamba mentality type shit. Thats what the all time greats do

Jealous all the other 2016 draft youngins getting to show what they can do in the postseason.

If Zion would’ve laid off the lard, B.I. could’ve had a couple moments as we swept them ??‍♂️

Back