Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #4 Houston STILL has a problem. Russ talks shit down 30 (LAL win 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trade Harden? But where could he go? He doesnt fit anywhere for it to make sense
He works on a multitude of teams because of handling and shooting (plus naturally scoring) but the way a lot of squads have been built by their front office, talent or money is limited so trading might be difficult.

Trade Harden to the Magic

Give up Fultz, Vucevic, and the pick in this draft

Harden
Fournier for 1 year then they’ll have money in 21’
Isaac
Gordon
Birch or FA like a whiteside

Have Aminu, Ross, Augustin, and that rookie they drafted last year off the bench

Thread title changed

Gotta announce when I do it now before Bubble beta thinks I'm showing favoritism

Sucks to see the squad go out in such a humiliating fashion but it is what it is

People going to kill Harden and get there jokes off which is cool too.....yeah hes had his blunders but for me I feel like the franchise and his teammates have routinely failed him more than anything. I truly believe maybe 1-2 other players in the NBA could carry a team like James Harden has during his tenure in Houston and I think he deserves to win a championship, it's a shame we've wasted his prime years

Casual fans will blow it off and say it's an excuse but for a team with a very fragile ecosystem like the Rockets losing House was disastrous situation

Dude is a good player, on a team friendly contract and literally probably our only real positive asset at this point so just cutting him for nothing isnt an option

Cant wait to get the breaking news that Dantoni wont be returning as coach

Maybe an unpopular a opinion but I would like to keep Morey.....not saying I'm not tired of Moreyball but realistically who are we going to get that's better

Harden, Covington and Tucker are the only players I still want on this roster next season

Russ will end his career bouncing from team to team. He probably will still have some game left but teams won't sign him cuz of his attitude decision making and he can't shoot.

He gonna go out like Iverson
Def a journeyman in the making

Back