Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Los Angeles Lakers vs #3 Denver ran out of chick fil a Nuggets (LAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The refs been clearly favoring lakers though.

Lakers fan can say what they want. Its clear as fuck watching the games.

But thats not the reason they lost. Giving up them offensive rebounds killed them.

Aye, yall gon thumbs down this post like Bron didnt foul Murray at the rim twice and it didnt get called when the nuggets were down 2?

Lmao. Thats fans for you.

The refs been clearly favoring lakers though.

Lakers fan can say what they want. Its clear as fuck watching the games.

Game 1 and tonight Yes

Game 2 and 3 they favored Denver.

This is the nba, teams get favorable whistles. My thing is if you not gonna acknowledge when it’s the other way. Don’t do it when it’s the Lakers as the beneficiary

Since LBJ got on Murray he been locking him up.

I don’t think he scored since the switch besides a few FTs when somebody else foul him.

@AZTG Kawhi didn’t do that

You been crying for the last week though.

Lmao. The worst pain is under the surface.

I have? At what. At how bad the Cs played....lost me w this post.

Also you seem to be speaking from experience. You projecting fam?

Game 1 and tonight Yes

Game 2 and 3 they favored Denver.

This is the nba, teams get favorable whistles. My thing is if you not gonna acknowledge when it’s the other way. Don’t do it when it’s the Lakers as the beneficiary

In games 2 and 3 I didnt see anything as blatant as Bron hitting Murray on the forehead twice in clutch time, and then the refs admitting millsap didnt do anything wrong on that AD jumper but still calling a foul.

If im wrong cool. I dont have a horse in this race and im far from a lakers hater.

Just disgusting to watch a conference finals game and see blatant ass favorism.

Since LBJ got on Murray he been locking him up.

I don’t think he scored since the switch besides a few FTs when somebody else foul him.

@AZTG Kawhi didn’t do that

I aint disagreeing with you bruh. I was just putting that on doc more than kawhi.

Doc kept saying we wont change out game plan for one guy and kept having his team switch.

Props to Bron for the shut down. Even though those 2 last Murray drives were clear fouls, atleast he took the challenge.

In games 2 and 3 I didnt see anything as blatant as Bron hitting Murray on the forehead twice in clutch time, and then the refs admitting millsap didnt do anything wrong on that AD jumper but still calling a foul.

If im wrong cool. I dont have a horse in this race and im far from a lakers hater.

Just disgusting to watch a conference finals game and see blatant ass favorism.

LBJ shot 10 FTs in the first 3 games.

that’s BS as a whole.

Back