Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto texts Kawhi "u up?" vs #3 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shout out the raptors. They had a good season.

And good shit to the celtics. Hate Boston as a team, but im a fan of their players individually

And good shit to the celtics. Hate Boston as a team, but im a fan of their players individually
Fair. I cant be the only one that would love to see Marcus Smart and Chris Paul as teammates. Shit would be dope AF to see lol

For once I don’t hate the Celtics

this ain’t the IT, crowder, smart, Olynyk Celtics

The Raptors had a great season and coach Nurse proved to be a great coach getting this team to play so great all season long.

I look forward to seeing how Ujiri tweaks this team and the new things Siakam adds to his game

Boston is a very talented team and also has a very good coach. They (barring injuries) should be a really good team for a long time. Danny Ainge has done a great job constructing this team and still gaining draft assets.

The Raptors had a great season and coach Nurse proved to be a great coach getting this team to play so great all season long.

I look forward to seeing how Ujiri tweaks this team and the new things Siakam adds to his game

Boston is a very talented team and also has a very good coach. They (barring injuries) should be a really good team for a long time. Danny Ainge has done a great job constructing this team and still gaining draft assets.
Marcus Smart may be a annoying ass motherfucker, but he is gonna go down as one of the best role players of all time man. Dude is legit the ultimate teammate and team player.

Back