Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto texts Kawhi "u up?" vs #3 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
getty-images-1190706064.jpg

getty-images-1190482785.jpg

31568381_H25575335.JPG

Season Series: Raptors 1-3 vs Celtics
Aug 7, 2020 - Celtics 122, Raptors 100 in Bubble
Dec 28, 2019 - Raptors 113, Celtics 97 in Boston
Dec 25, 2019 - Celtics 118, Raptors 102 in Toronto
Oct 25, 2019 - Raptors 106, Celtics 112 in Boston

First playoff series between the Raptors and Celtics​

Last edited:
This is gonna be a good series. Gonna take some time before I choose who I think is going to win it

Wish fragile ass Hayward was playing. I would feel better about this series. Raps are good!

This one is hard to call.

If Tatum keeps killing, this might go 7.

But the Raptors should be able to lock him down. If Tatum goes off against the Raptors defense, then he would have officially arrived.

Im trusting the raptors defense and picking them in 6.

Celtics don’t have the big men for the raptors and lowry and van vleet should minimize kemba a bit

throw all the perimeter D in the mix and Celtics could lose in 5 or 6

Not sure if this is true but this would be epic. Much respect if it happened. That taking a knee shit ain't moving the needle.

How does them potentially boycotting help with the unfortunate shooting?

This a conversation I'm having with my boys right now. I'm in full support and believe the Raptors as defending champions have to kinda lead the way on this. But what's the end goal here?

Yall just gon sit for a game? Again I support but then what?

Raps in 7. Gotta give BOS a lot of respect. Even with Boston losing Hayward, these BOS man's always do well against Raps. I remember that Christmas game. Gonna be a lit series

Well damn. No one has voted for the Celtics as of yet.

I think the Celtics lack of quality big men and the piss poor bench (Marcus Smart aside) will the deciding factor. Anunoby and Siakam's long wingspan and defense should be able to limit Tatum in some games.

Should be the most tightly contested match-up of any semi-finals series.

Back