Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He averaged 17 playing with kemba, Tatum, and Brown

he’s playing with Graham, rozier Ball, and Cody Zeller

the only forward on the roster besides him is bridges

i would expect that 17 to go up also it’s a slightly shortened season for him too

and when I say 20 I’m rounding to 20 so When you say you see him averaging 18 how much of a difference is that from say...19.6?

He’s the best player on the hornets

also me Saying what he could advertising really leaning on the optimistic side of everything goes well
I just don't think the numbers will go up much or get to 19. I look at the 17 as exactly what he would have had if he played all 82 games the only difference being that the extra 30 games last year would have lowered his fg% if the season weren't cut short.

He's the best player on the hornets right now, yes. But he is not getting this team to the playoffs, I'm looking at them as 9th seed if everything goes absolutely perfect for them. 30mil a year for a 9th seed and a roster spot that forces, at least 3 lineup changes and reduces minutes for at least 2 younger guys (who could be trade bait). And to add at the end of the 4yrs they have a 34yr old who they can't possibly be looking to sign for more money or even trade during those 4yrs if shit goes wrong because no one will take that contract. just a bad move from my perspective

But I see your point

I just don't think the numbers will go up much or get to 19. I look at the 17 as exactly what he would have had if he played all 82 games the only difference being that the extra 30 games last year would have lowered his fg% if the season weren't cut short.

He's the best player on the hornets right now, yes. But he is not getting this team to the playoffs, I'm looking at them as 9th seed if everything goes absolutely perfect for them. 30mil a year for a 9th seed and a roster spot that forces, at least 3 lineup changes and reduces minutes for at least 2 younger guys (who could be trade bait). And to add at the end of the 4yrs they have a 34yr old who they can't possibly be looking to sign for more money or even trade during those 4yrs if shit goes wrong because no one will take that contract. just a bad move from my perspective

But I see your point
No I agree that it’s a bad move

I’m simply saying if he’s gonna have more opportunity in Charlotte his numbers should naturally go up

we’ll see though

How many GM’s have multiple titles?

This is strange man

shaq and kobe were already there when kupchak got there fuck off and stop trying to sidestep my question

Tell me what kupchak has done the past decade ?

what’s strange is you going to bat for kupchak and holding onto past glory that he not even solely responsible for

shaq and kobe were already there when kupchak got there fuck off and stop trying to sidestep my question

Tell me what kupchak has done the past decade ?

what’s strange is you going to bat for kupchak and holding onto past glory that he not even solely responsible for

Is a career a career or just the last few years?

When Kobe demanded help. The original target was KG. Glen Taylor refused to do business with the Lakers unless they gave up both LO and Bynum amongst pretty much every other asset. Mitch declined.

The next two targets were Jermaine O’Neal and Pau. And at the time the media’s favorite was JO. Mitch swerved and opted to deal for Pau. That would’ve been all bad because JO turned into a shell of himself shortly after. (I recall he got traded for Shawn Marion & another piece by some team ? ) So he kept LO, Bynum and acquired Pau all the while not trading for a on deck washed Jermaine O’Neal .

Not to mention he traded for Ariza when he was thought of not at all as a Knick. Ended up a Key contributor to the 09 championship team.

And if Stern doesn’t intervene with basketball reasons we’re not having this convo either.

That’s why it’s strange. Either you let Laker fans get under your skin to speak irrationally outta hate or you don’t know your history brotherman. I’d hate for it to be the latter

Jeff Green reunited with KD

DeX34nCUwAA5HuI.jpg

Is a career a career or just the last few years?

When Kobe demanded help. The original target was KG. Glen Taylor refused to do business with the Lakers unless they gave up both LO and Bynum amongst pretty much every other asset. Mitch declined.

The next two targets were Jermaine O’Neal and Pau. And at the time the media’s favorite was JO. Mitch swerved and opted to deal for Pau. That would’ve been all bad because JO turned into a shell of himself shortly after. (I recall he got traded for Shawn Marion & another piece by some team ? ) So he kept LO, Bynum and acquired Pau all the while not trading for a on deck washed Jermaine O’Neal .

Not to mention he traded for Ariza when he was thought of not at all as a Knick. Ended up a Key contributor to the 09 championship team.

And if Stern doesn’t intervene with basketball reasons we’re not having this convo either.

That’s why it’s strange. Either you let Laker fans get under your skin to speak irrationally outta hate or you don’t know your history brotherman. I’d hate for it to be the latter
What’s weird is you making this a lakers topic when it’s not. I simply said y’all said great move for the hornets when he went there and that’s cool and all. My point is he ain’t did shit

my point was never he didn’t do anything in his career my point was kupchak hasn’t done anything particularly great and just for argument’s sake I said since 2010

(you typed paragraphs for nothin)

I didn’t say he was never good but if you gonna tell me about a Trevor ariza signing and a trade that never went through then...

And I literally mentioned besides the pau fleece what has he done lately? You still have YET to answer me that.

I do know he gave deny all that money

I do know he gave rozier all that money and then drafted Lamelo a season later

Nigga you brought Lakers fans gassing of Mitch into the shit as a shot and you ducking now like you innocent lmao

Of course Laker fans are gonna have high opinions of a dude who did great things for their team.

This would be like when DWade was looking like a Rodney Stuckey impersonator on the Bulls.

And if a nigga said “Heat fans love this guy, I don’t see it”

If you wanna say Mitch washed now say he washed. You threw the Lakers bait, now you gotta get hemmed up

Nigga you brought Lakers fans gassing of Mitch into the shit as a shot and you ducking now like you innocent lmao

Of course Laker fans are gonna have high opinions of a dude who did great things for their team.

This would be like when DWade was looking like a Rodney Stuckey impersonator on the Bulls.

If you wanna say Mitch washed now say he washed. You threw the Lakers bait, now you gotta get hemmed up
Hey there. Check your pms and vote for ABW awards.

your vote matters.

Ehhh it was moreso yall gassed him up based on past history (understandably so) I get that. I was moreso using what y’all said not as a dig at yall but at him. I was just using it as reference

Now put your cape back in the closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back