Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

I remember Cole Zwicker was high on this kid 2 years ago. Looks like he regressed a bit. Kid has crazy range and his shot selection will be better in the NBA.

He had to do more in school but once he gets to the NBA he will most likely shoot better because he will have less to worry about.

Dude could be a really good role player.

@#1hiphopjunki3 what do you think about the Raptors and their pick. Who should I be paying attention to?
What position do u think is your biggest need? Our 2 teams are picking around the same spot in the draft and i think ALOT of PGs are going to fall in this draft. If u guys need one if Van Fleet leaves, pay attention to Mannion, Kira Lewis, Devin Dotson, Cassius Winston, Tre Jones, and even @silverfoxx 's boy Grant Riller (dude is VanFleet-Lite).

What position do u think is your biggest need? Our 2 teams are picking around the same spot in the draft and i think ALOT of PGs are going to fall in this draft. If u guys need one if Van Fleet leaves, pay attention to Mannion, Kira Lewis, Devin Dotson, Cassius Winston, Tre Jones, and even @silverfoxx 's boy Grant Riller (dude is VanFleet-Lite).

I'd say center or pf. With ibaka and gasol headed to free agency. Then pg.

I like Canadian kid Karim Mane at pg in the 2nd round.

I saw precious achiuwa talked had a interview with us. Wouldn't be mad at that pick if he's still around.

I'd say center or pf. With ibaka and gasol headed to free agency. Then pg.

I like Canadian kid Karim Mane at pg in the 2nd round.

I saw precious achiuwa talked had a interview with us. Wouldn't be mad at that pick if he's still around.
Precious is a good pick if he falls to u guys. Checkout Zeke Nnaji and Isaiah Stewart. I am really high on Stewart. He has a great motor, he just needs to extend his shooting range for today’s NBA and he will be a solid contributor.

Precious is a good pick if he falls to u guys. Checkout Zeke Nnaji and Isaiah Stewart. I am really high on Stewart. He has a great motor, he just needs to extend his shooting range for today’s NBA and he will be a solid contributor.

Interesting. Not feeling nnaji but I like Stewart. He definitely fits.

@#1hiphopjunki3 what do you think about the Raptors and their pick. Who should I be paying attention to?

Man.....

It's a few ways I think Toronto should go just by looking at their roster and who is going to be free agents but I honestly think they will select the best player available at the 29th spot. Selecting the best player available no matter the position at the 29th, and especially in this draft for Toronto is the smart thing to do.

Now if I was the GM and I was looking at specific positions to fill on Toronto's roster I would look at point guards and front court help. Gasol and Ibaka are both older and free agents this season, while Van Vleet is also a free agent this season and 33 year old Lowry's contract expires after next season. So that is why I'm looking at those spots in particular on the Toronto roster. The point guard picks below are people I think Ujiri might like for your team

Jahmius Ramsey (Texas Tech) SG/PG 6'3"
More of an undersized 2 than a point guard but he is a good athlete with a good wingspan(6-7) for his height who can shoot the 3. I know your team already has some tweener guards but I also know Ujiri likes his athletic shooters. Dude is young and could maybe get better running an offense with the help of Lowry and the coaching staff.

Cassius Winston (Michigan State) PG 6'1"
This pick is a long shot (most unlikely to happen) honestly because he isn't the most athletic or the biggest player but the guy can shoot and pass just as good if not better than all the point guards in this draft. He is a true point guard but his average athletic ability and wingspan are going to harm his draft position and his chances at the next level. But...... it only takes one team to believe in you enough to draft you higher than expected so we will see.

Tre Jones (Duke) PG 6'1"
Smart point guard who doesn't turn the ball over a lot and plays good defense. Another guy with average athletic ability and wingspan but knows how to play the game. He shot solid this season but must continue to get better shooting the 3.

1 thing I know about masai, webster and nurse any guard they take on has to be able guard both guard positions and be a shooter or at least have the potential to be one. Those the bare minimum requirements for a guard they take in my opinion.

@King Freeman

Front court players I think Ujiri might like in Toronto's draft range are

Jaden Mcdaniels (University of Washington) SF/PF 6'9"
I think he gets picked before 29 but if he falls I could see Ujiri taking a chance on this young guy. He can handle a bit, attack the hoop. His shot isn't totally broken and he most definitely has the confidence to shoot it. Lol. He is rawer than sushi but has very intriguing potential due to his skill set and height

Daniel Oturu (University of Minnesota) Center 6'10"
Good shot blocker and rebounder who has a couple of back to the basket moves. Has worked on his shooting (and it shows) but still has to get better in that department. Will be a liability as a pick and roll defender if asked to hedge and recover but could thrive if team has him slide back to guard driving players. Not the best passer in school out of double teams or overall for that matter but could get better playing in the high post.

Killian Tillie (Gonzaga University) PF/C 6'10"
One of my favorite 2nd round prospects for my Spurs if he falls that far to their spot. I can see a smart GM (like Ujiri) at the bottom of the 1st round reaching to grab him because their team doesn't necessarily need to draft for long term potential. If he stays healthy he can automatically get minutes with a decent amount of NBA teams due to his shooting range and smarts as a big as a rookie. Mobile enough to not be a complete liability on pick and roll defense but he isn't a rim protector as far as shot blocking goes.

Last edited:

I doubt Precious drops to the 29th pick but if he did he would fit perfectly with Toronto. Stewart is a low post brusier type of player that used his impressive strength to bully NCAA players. He is a little undersized height wise as a center in the NBA but if his wingspan(7-3) is as big as some sites are reporting he could definitely be a steal at 29!

He is young but built like a grown man already and he plays hard, like you stated about his motor. He also has a good knack for blocking shots but i don't think he has the quickness to hedge on pick and roll defense in the NBA. If he is there at 29 Toronto wouldn't look silly taking him their that's for damn sure.

Back