Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

In such a weak draft, why not take a chance on Aleksej Pokusevski in the top 5. The more I watch, the more I think he is a top 3 talent in this draft (LaMelo still number 1). Won’t contribute a lot early due to his young age, but I can see him being the best best from this class in 3 years.

I need to dig more into his defense or lack of it, that might be the biggest stumbling block.

I'ma cry once Dallas moves up and draft this guy so Marc Cuban can get his last white boy infinity stone.
tenor.gif

Every year UK has a guy get under drafted it seems. Book, Shai, Bam, Herro.

What’s y’all take on Maxey? I’ve only seen him play like twice so far. I’m playing catch-up since I watched zero college hoops while it was on this year.

The Knicks had made drafting a point guard a priority, but have strongly considered defensive forward Isaac Okoro of Auburn at No. 8, to fit Thibodeau’s defensive mindset. “I think, as a head coach, the only thing you want is a voice,’’ Thibodeau said on a Zoom call Friday after a team practice. “I think a lot was made of a president’s title, but also, I had a GM and assistant GMs that did a lot of the day-to-day stuff that a normal general manager would do.”

– via Marc Berman @ New York Post

Back