Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Lmao Jan vesely all over again

LLS I want to punch you for this post but you 're right so I'll just be over here
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
LLS I want to punch for this post but you 're right so I'll just be over here
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
I actually don’t see how y’all don’t take Jalen smith or Devin Vassell, or Haliburton

you either coulda got Wall’s potential replacement or insurance if he gets hurt or doesn’t look right or you coulda drafted a PF or a backup guard who can defend

nah yall wanted satoransky again lol

y’all do stuff like trade oubre for Trevor ariza so idk

I like the pick for Precious Achiuwa

-6’9 with a 7’2 wingspan
-Great Athlete
-Rim Protector
-Better than average ball handling for a guy his size
-Great Rim Runner
-Can take the ball coast to coast
-Lob Threat
-While he can’t shoot that well (yet) he has the tools to be decent because he had a really nice form
-Can guard some 5s, both forward positions, and even 2s
-Isn’t a magnet for fouls

All his weaknesses like turning the ball over, shot selection and defending the pick and roll I don’t see as an issue in Miami at all as he won’t be a focal point.

he’s the most athletic big in the draft and I see his potential as he’s comparable to bam and what he brings minus the playmaking. But he’s probably better with the ball than bam was being drafted. I can see him being a perfect big to come in when bam is in foul trouble or hurt or just when he needs rest. It’s Great to have another defensive big

idk if him and bam can play together but I would like to maybe see it
Due to my fandom of the Lebatard show, u mfers consistently drafting my Nigerian brothers and my son Duncan playing for u guys, I can’t help but have a soft spot for the Heat.

Which sucks bcos Beta might be the most annoying fan on here. @Infamous114 and @TheBoyRo are cool though.

I like the pick for Precious Achiuwa

-6’9 with a 7’2 wingspan
-Great Athlete
-Rim Protector
-Better than average ball handling for a guy his size
-Great Rim Runner
-Can take the ball coast to coast
-Lob Threat
-While he can’t shoot that well (yet) he has the tools to be decent because he had a really nice form
-Can guard some 5s, both forward positions, and even 2s
-Isn’t a magnet for fouls

All his weaknesses like turning the ball over, shot selection and defending the pick and roll I don’t see as an issue in Miami at all as he won’t be a focal point.

he’s the most athletic big in the draft and I see his potential as he’s comparable to bam and what he brings minus the playmaking. But he’s probably better with the ball than bam was being drafted. I can see him being a perfect big to come in when bam is in foul trouble or hurt or just when he needs rest. It’s Great to have another defensive big

idk if him and bam can play together but I would like to maybe see it

I would like you guys to stop taken up all the African big man pls.
Shit, leave some for others..

Yea..and I actually like that pick for the knicks.

Im not gonna act like I was following Obi Toppin and know much about him but I read some shit and looked at some highlights of him after the pick, and the kid is definetly good and has potential.

Im not judging the pick until a few weeks into the season.

The only issue I got with the pick is that hes already 22. Him being 22 could he really good or really bad. We'll see.

And i know the joke is that we got a ton of forwards, which is true, but none of them are good, and none are here long term. If Obi turns into a building block at the 4, im cool with it.

Long story short, im very neutral about the pick and the draft as a whole. With the way this year was crazy for basketball, I had no idea at all who 90% of these players were. Never went into a draft so uninformed.

Last edited:
Im not gonna act like I was following Obi Toppin and know much about him but I read some shit and looked at some highlights of him after the pick, and the kid is definetly good and has potential.

Im not judging the pick until a few weeks into the season.

The only issue I got with the pick is that hes already 22. Him being 22 could he really good or really bad. We'll see.

And i know the joke is that we got a ton of forwards, which is true, but none of them of good, and none are here long term. If Obi turns into a building block at the 4, im cool with it.

Long story short, im very neutral about the pick and the draft as a whole. With the way this year was crazy for basketball, I had no idea at all 90% of these players were. Never went into a draft so uninformed.

Yea I am in the same boat as far as knowing much about him..but I think out of the "52 forwards" you have. He might be the one thats last.

He has a big following and his Knicks rants becomes memes thus making y’all into a joke. He’s the black version of Mike Greenberg with the Jets.

Word. Hes been a clown, even without the Knicks shit.

He does these faggot rants for ratings. Cant ever watch his shit cause I now its performance art and he probably dont even feel that way

Word. Hes been a clown, even without the Knicks shit.

He does these faggot rants for ratings. Cant ever watch his shit cause I now its performance art and he probably dont even feel that way
On another note. He looks like a dude you’d see somewhere in NYC. If he’s any good he’ll be loved.

Also I heard there’s video out of Jay Williams criticizing Miami for the pick

I didn’t see it but that’s strike two before I pull up

Back