Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

In the Israeli league playoffs and the last regular season games of that league he did shoot better though. But yeah, those shooting numbers and his pedestrian wing span made me not so high on the guy.

He can handle the ball and pass solid for a guy his height. Not too mention he plays hard and is a solid defender.

All of that is the same shit they said Troy Brown Jr could do. Before Brown Jr the same shit Kelly Oubre Jr could do. These niggas keep drafting the same exact position with the same exact weaknesses to their games.

Shit is just fucking dumb!

I actually don’t see how y’all don’t take Jalen smith or Devin Vassell, or Haliburton

you either coulda got Wall’s potential replacement or insurance if he gets hurt or doesn’t look right or you coulda drafted a PF or a backup guard who can defend

nah yall wanted satoransky again lol

y’all do stuff like trade oubre for Trevor ariza so idk

Smith would've made sense for sure. The Mich St pg we got in the 2nd round might be a good back-up.

All of that is the same shit they said Troy Brown Jr could do. Before Brown Jr the same shit Kelly Oubre Jr could do. These niggas keep drafting the same exact position with the same exact weaknesses to their games.

Shit is just fucking dumb!

Brown or Oubre aren't 6'9" and can guard (theoretically) both forward positions. Not to mention neither one of them are good passers or was known as players who was good coming out of college as setting teammates up for good shots. Lol. All 3 players you listed are different types of players. Oubre has turned into a pretty solid player and his shooting from 3 has gotten a bit better.

I don't blame you for being pissed about the pick but he is own your team now so give him a couple of seasons to prove himself. He actually got some run in the 2nd best basketball league in the world before getting drafted.

Brown or Oubre aren't 6'9" and can guard (theoretically) both forward positions. Not to mention neither one of them are good passers or was known as players who was good coming out of college as setting teammates up for good shots. Lol. All 3 players you listed are different types of players. Oubre has turned into a pretty solid player and his shooting from 3 has gotten a bit better.

I don't blame you for being pissed about the pick but he is own your team now so give him a couple of seasons to prove himself. He actually got some run in the 2nd best basketball league in the world before getting drafted.

Oubre did actually get run and guard the 4 on small ball line ups. So that is a moot point your trying to make . They also wanted Brown Jr to play some point forward and talked about his passing. Another moot point.

Look I'm not going to deny you probably watch and read more about basketball overall than me. But what you not going to do is try to tell me about the players on my team who I actually take time out of my life to watch.

I haven't really said anything about the rookie negative just that he seems to be like other players we picked before him and they seem to have the same weaknesses. Just cause I don't like the pick don't mean I ain't going to give him a chance to prove himself.

Shit go back to last year. I wanted us to pick Cam Reddish over Rui. Once the season went on I gave Rui his credit and if this dude plays well I will do the same.

LLS if only I didn't know better. I respect the effort though
And as a wizards watcher I agree that y’all fucked up with how you handled

Porter
Oubre
Brown

Y’all biggest weakness besides horrible defense is y’all havent had a decent guard off the bench as a worthy 6th man in ever lol

I mean if you wanna include satoransky then yeah

but

ish smith
Isiah Thomas
Marcus Thornton
Brandon Jennings
Ramon sessions
Tim frazier
Gary Payton III

yuck

Which is why you should’ve drafted haliburton or vassell

Morgan don’t listen to this guy he was begging for his team not to take him lol
And as a wizards watcher I agree that y’all fucked up with how you handled

Porter
Oubre
Brown

Y’all biggest weakness besides horrible defense is y’all havent had a decent guard off the bench as a worthy 6th man in ever lol

I mean if you wanna include satoransky then yeah

but

ish smith
Isiah Thomas
Marcus Thornton
Brandon Jennings
Ramon sessions
Tim frazier
Gary Payton III

yuck

Which is why you should’ve drafted haliburton or vassell

Man your transitions from talking shit to real basketball