Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 CFP National Championship šŸ†: #1 LSU vs #3 Clemson (LSU WINS 4ļøāƒ£th NATIONAL TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah trash might be harsh. He from MS, I saw him play a couple times.. He just a guy. I think Bama might have the slight edge esp if Najee come back. And Trey smith was out for the season last year and was the number 1 back in his class.. And bama's trash defense cant be no worse than this year.. Esp with Dylan Moses returning

Moses family saying they dont know if hes coming back due to some insurance shit. They gotta see how that pans out first

Heard Odell was the one who convinced the band to play Neck too, cause he said he would pay the fine if they got fined
Nah, they've been playing that for a while

The gentrified version but still

Whatā€™s the difference?

Somebody said it had been banned since 2010

its like...when white people cook food without seasoning

i mean, yea, its still chicken, but it aint the chicken you would eat

this my first time hearing it was banned b/c they've played it a couple times this year i could've sworn, but you might be right

Should I attempt to go to Texas at LSU in September

what the atmosphere like?

this is from someone who's never been to an LSU game in person and has no desire to, but everyone that I've talked to from here that has gone to one or regularly goes always talks very highly of the atmostphere

that shit do be looking live af on tv. I just dont do super large crowds

They start tailgating the night before and shit

this is from someone who's never been to an LSU game in person and has no desire to, but everyone that I've talked to from here that has gone to one or regularly goes always talks very highly of the atmostphere

that shit do be looking live af on tv. I just dont do super large crowds

They start tailgating the night before and shit

Yeah my barber from BR he said the same thing. Gotta see what those prices like and if I need to have that thang on me lol

OBJ a booster now or naw? Lol

Burrow: OBJ handed out real cash to LSU players https://es.pn/2Tu1GoH via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

As soon I saw the video when it 1st dropped...I asked myself "Uhh...should he be doing that? Isn't this a NCAA violation??"

Lol @ Burrows not gettin the memo about tellin them it's fake money instead of real b/c that's what the 1st spokesman said it was to cover up the lie

Back