Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 AFC Divisional Round: Tennessee Titans @ Quote the Baltimore Ravens... Nevermore (TEN win 28-12)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EODiB54U4AAQjuR

My homeboy...who's a Dolphin fan...textin me texting talkin mad shyt. Lol.

It's always the one who's team ain't made the playoffs that be talkin the most trash. Lol

I was pullin for the Ravens.. but the Titans took advantage of those turnovers & loss of downs. You can’t do that same cute shit in the regular season & expect the same results in the playoffs. Lamar proved a lot of doubters wrong regardless & the Ravens gonna be a team to watch out for this next decade.

Welp...better uninstall this CBS app b4 they charge me after the free week. Only dl to watch the game..

Congrats to the Titans. They were a sleeper this year and people threw Tannehill in the trash. They out played and coached the Ravens who played like shit. Lamar has been a reverse Flacco and still needs to get the monkey off his back. Everything that should not have happened happened. Titans can go all the way and Vrabel deserves to be coach of the year. Hopefully Ravens ginally get it right next year. Thus game better be played all training camp.

Why is everyone blaming Drake?

Cuz everytime Drake supports a team or player...the teams loses in a big game...player has a terrible game...a franchise collapse.

Nigga is like the bubonic plague for sports.

All that hype over Lamar Jackson being the next Micheal Vick, for him to turnout to be the next Micheal Vick and not do shit in the playoffs.

@MallyG didn't I tell you to wait for Lamar Jackson to win a playoff game before you start crowning yourselves champs.

aa84ce5f-1f15-4f66-85b0-1499fbd88228-_AN56238 (1).jpeg

King Henry of Tennessee the Ravens Slayer

Back