Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 AFC Divisional Round: Tennessee Titans @ Quote the Baltimore Ravens... Nevermore (TEN win 28-12)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No we not. Just purely off him carrying the Titans, stats & the fact that he’s ballin in the playoffs which we can’t say for a lot of the top backs... he’s at least top 3 right now. I don’t know what you seeing.
Uh huh it isn't like he has been in the league for 4years.. and the fact that other running backs aren't in the playoffs and or they line isn't blocking (cook). Shouldnt mean that hes top 3.. that the definition of prisoner of the moment.. if you thought he was top 3 you could have said it in the beginning of the season

Too many dropped passes...

Defense being ready..

Henry being a problem...

Niggaz just got out worked

Uh huh it isn't like he has been in the league for 4years.. and the fact that other running backs aren't in the playoffs and or they line isn't blocking (cook). Shouldnt mean that hes top 3.. that the definition of prisoner of the moment.. if you thought he was top 3 you could have said it in the beginning of the season

None of what you said makes sense.

EODd5xBWkAIHt4m

300 yards passing, 100 yards rushing

Lamar did his thing.

Defense couldn't stop Henry
Line couldn't get 4th n 1's
Receivers dropped mad passes

I mean I know this is the forum where we all talk shit back and forth to each other. But this is kind of overwhelming to me. We got in at the 6th wild card spot. Went in to Foxboro and the M&T and beat both home teams. obviously everybody would like their squad to win it all but regardless of what happens from here on out, i have to say, Im proud of my team

Back