Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 AFC Divisional Round: Tennessee Titans @ Quote the Baltimore Ravens... Nevermore (TEN win 28-12)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bum ass Ravens, talking about who we playing in the Superbowl, can't even get to the AFC championship game. SMH

I mean I know this is the forum where we all talk shit back and forth to each other. But this is kind of overwhelming to me. We got in at the 6th wild card spot. Went in to Foxboro and the M&T and beat both home teams. obviously everybody would like their squad to win it all but regardless of what happens from here on out, i have to say, Im proud of my team
Man y'all muhfuckas single handedly shook up the entire AFC playoff picture this year lol

eBDflgG.jpg

@MallyG didn't I tell you to wait for Lamar Jackson to win a playoff game before you start crowning yourselves champs.

View attachment 213398

King Henry of Tennessee the Ravens Slayer

I knew it/you was coming!! LoL

I also knew Henry was gonna be tough to contain, but I damn sho didn't think he would run wild for 2 Benjamin's on us! That layover ain't do shit for us. Shit was rough out there.... Gotta tip my cap to Tenn tho!

I'm still gonna be confident in my squad next season! We gettin' back on this saddle and we RIDIN'! #FlockNation

I agree with Shiz. S/O to @Ounceman for his squad defying expectations and making it to the championship game but I'mma need Pat or Watson to win next week. I ain't trying to watch Tannehill in the Superbowl

I knew it/you was coming!! LoL

I also knew Henry was gonna be tough to contain, but I damn sho didn't think he would run wild for 2 Benjamin's on us! That layover ain't do shit for us. Shit was rough out there.... Gotta tip my cap to Tenn tho!

I'm still gonna be confident in my squad next season! We gettin' back on this saddle and we RIDIN'! #FlockNation

Whatever man.

Flacco > Lamar Jackson

Back