Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 ABW AWARDS......And The Winner is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABWs Abusive Mod of 2020

I won't be recognizing this result (pulling a Donald).

Trump campaign, Republican lawsuits challenging 2020 election: list -  Business Insider

Got my lawyers drafting up the lawsuits right now.

$25 Million Lawsuit Filed In 11-Year-Old's Death After Crash

@AP21 has always been real with me, and fair.

Amazon.com: DecalDestination Bro Fist PewDiePie Decal White Choose Size:  Handmade

Who should have won is @5th Letter. That punk knows why.

Hotep Jesus on Twitter: White liberals recognize Kwanzaa but white  conservatives don't. And conservatives wonder why blacks won't vote  republican.… https://t.co/7S1rz0QUcm

Since we are on abusive mods, what is the average poster's relief against that? I am in a battle right now against one who is acting like a wet bum. I have submitted two requests for relief (both have been answered; thanks), but what is the check and balance for that? Where is the thread that mentioned the Mod Oversight Committee? Did that ever get launched?

Whats the thread

Thanks.

Thread is below. AP21 took care of me though.

My concern is that there are dudes like that who use their position to create this drama, instead of being mature enough to respect a difference of opinion.

He could have easily put me on ignore instead of abusing mod privilege.

Shows his true colors. Safe space blown up.

Since we are on abusive mods, what is the average poster's relief against that? I am in a battle right now against one who is acting like a wet bum. I have submitted two requests for relief (both have been answered; thanks), but what is the check and balance for that? Where is the thread that mentioned the Mod Oversight Committee? Did that ever get launched?
That committee isn’t real. However, we are still trying to handle it.

That committee isn’t real. However, we are still trying to handle it.

I just made the post in the Committee thread. What is my recourse against threats?

You see it after your post. Callling all mods for help. I am being threatened for no reason other than someone being butt-hurt because they don't understand U.S. political systems.

@AP21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back