Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

If someone sets it up I'm down. I don't want to commish again. Yall don't deserve it.

Lol, u don’t trust your skills to win the cash prize?
Hmmmm

I’d say I don’t want the stresses of losing money in the back of my mind. Some ppl like the thrill but I get the thrill already. Plus let’s not act like that money isn’t incentive for ppl to keep it up for months lol I don’t particularly need that. Plus the odds of actually winning are too reliant on health, schedule, and your ability to adapt.

The odds aren’t really in your favor to win.

Maybe I’m just broke lol

I’d say I don’t want the stresses of losing money in the back of my mind. Some ppl like the thrill but I get the thrill already. Plus let’s not act like that money isn’t incentive for ppl to keep it up for months lol I don’t particularly need that. Plus the odds of actually winning are too reliant on health, schedule, and your ability to adapt.

The odds aren’t really in your favor to win.

Maybe I’m just broke lol
Season is over. The highlighted points were big factors this season more than most seasons. Seemed like more stars (first round picks) got injured more than usual. Covid was a big factor on the schedule and setting lineups.

I think I did a good job adapting. Overall, successful season for me. Went in with $950 (5 teams), came out with $2,220. Will use $1,250 for next season and use the rest ($970) to buy something nice.

30ABC0ED-260A-4E9D-B528-57EED277BF6D.jpeg

Back